26 Independent Living Communities near Roseville, MN

Also serving communities of Little Canada.

EagleCrest

2945 Lincoln Drive, Roseville, MN
BetsyBooker: "One night a staff member attempted to enter my apartment without calling or knocking. I was terrified. Luckily I had a door security bar. I later found out they were looking for "the man that lives there" but no man lived in my apartment. ... (read more)

Heritage Place of Roseville

563 COUNTY ROAD B WEST, Roseville, MN
Heritage Place of Roseville, an age 55+ community, is located in a beautiful neighborhood close to shopping and restaurants. It features elegant senior living with 49 one- and two-bedroom apartments that provide both efficiency and luxury. ... (read more)

RosePointe Senior Living

2555 Hamline Avenue North, Roseville, MN

The Kenwood

825 Summit Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
Located southwest of Minneapolis, Minnesota, just off I-94 for easy access to downtown, The Kenwood provides independent and assisted living and short-term care to seniors. This facility is close to The Lowry and Burch Steak for outside din... (read more)

Johanna Shores

3200 Lake Johanna Boulevard, Arden Hills, MN
Johanna Shores is near Interstate 35W and Hazelnut Park near Lake Johanna in Arden Hills, Minnesota. Visitors appreciate the community’s clean environment, resort-like ambiance and well-appointed apartments, some of which include in-room wa... (read more)

The Shores of Lake Phalen

1870 East Shore Drive, Maplewood, MN
The Shores of Lake Phalen is located just off of Route 61 near Lake Phalen and the Phalen Golf Course in Maplewood, Minnesota. Visitors comment on the beautiful community, with a friendly and homey atmosphere in a wooded setting. Residents ... (read more)

Waters of Highland Park

678 Snelling Avenue South, Saint Paul, MN
Ms Margaret: "I have five 5-star reasons why I love living at the Waters of Highland Park: *1 Small by comparison and Very Friendly. * Right in the City which is where I like to be. *Washer/Dryer and Heat/AC system in each apartment. * Great variet... (read more)

Brightondale Senior Community

2100 Silver Lake Road, New Brighton, MN
Kathy121427950: "Everything was good! "

Becketwood

4300 West River Parkway South, Minneapolis, MN
Caring1154: "We had friend living at Becketwood. The place is very well designed and very lovely. The staff are very well trained and very accommodating, but the place is just too expensive for us. "

Ebenezer Tower Apartments

2523 Portland Avenue, Minneapolis, MN
commercesd: "Ebenezer Tower Apartments is connected to the Ebenezer Foundation, which our aunt has been familiar with. Our aunt is very connected to this community so we thought this should definitely be a stop on our quest to find her a new home. Her ... (read more)

Heritage at Lyngblomsten

1440 Midway Parkway,, Saint Paul, MN
Sonn: "The Heritage is an independent living facility founded by Norwegian ladies just over a century ago. It has no memory care and mostly a la carte health services. A monthly fee for something like 25 lunches is required, as is a minimum nursi... (read more)

Polar Ridge Senior Living

2365 Helen Street N., Saint Paul, MN
Paul: "My mom has moved into Polar Ridge. It's nice and clean. It has a nice layout. The dealings that we have had with the staff members have been very good. My mom said that the food is good too. It seems like there is a decent variety besides ... (read more)

Lilydale Senior Living

949 Sibley Memorial Highway,, Saint Paul, MN
MG155756: "There was a lot of noise from the freeway where Lilydale had availability. I am hard of hearing, but I was still was conscious of the freeway there because it was very close. Other than that, they had very nice facilities because it was a ... (read more)

Scandia Shores

418 Highway 96 West, Shoreview, MN
Barbara278660: "We found Scandia Shores to be just right for my mom. It is excellent. The rooms are bigger, and there’s lots of lights and lots of windows in the room. It has a very good surrounding and landscaping. There are outdoor areas to go and rest ... (read more)

Shoreview Senior Living

4710 Cumberland Street, Shoreview, MN
LTBVKGE: "We like Shoreview Senior Living because of its proximity to us, its security, and what they have to offer. The level of care is very good. They have all kinds of activities, like bingo, cards, entertainment, and outings. My loved ones are ... (read more)

Norgard Court Apartments

1807 Gervais Court, Maplewood, MN
Linda25: "My mother and I both loved Norgard Court. In fact, my mom put a deposit down on a particular apartment. But we had to give up her deposit because her health fell so quickly she needed more assistance and she will not be able to go there. ... (read more)

Humboldt Senior Apartments

508 Humboldt Avenue, Saint Paul, MN
Arlene: "I like Humboldt Senior Apartments. If you get referred by somebody here, they get a reward. There's a laundry room. It's like a regular apartment and it has pretty good storage. You can pay to eat here, but I do my own food. There's an ext... (read more)

Booth Manor Senior Housing

1421 YALE PLACE, Minneapolis, MN

Grandma's Place

4100 Thomas Ave N, Apt 1, Minneapolis, MN

SummerHouse of Shoreview

4655 North Victoria Street, Shoreview, MN
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Roseville area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of independent living communities in the Roseville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 26 independent living communities in the Roseville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.