About The Glenwood Supportive Living of Staunton
Welcome to The Glenwood Supportive Living of Staunton, Illinois
The Glenwood Assisted & Supportive Living is dedicated to providing customized services to meet the individual needs of our residents. Our unique plans are designed to offer a lifestyle that compliments a resident's independence with the quality of personal care each individual deserves. Our team recognizes that each of our residents have individual needs and preferences. Prior to admission, our administrative and nursing team will spend time with each resident and their family, to conduct an assessment in order to evaluate the need for assistance and support on a personal level.
The Glenwood Supportive Living of Staunton, Illinois opened in 2007. Our community features 62 apartments, including efficiency, 1 bedroom and 2 bedrooms. Each apartment features a kitchenette, living room, bathroom with walk-in shower, bedroom with walk-in closet and private patio; apartment square footage ranges from 500-800 square feet of cozy, living space.
With you or your loved one in mind, The Glenwood amenities are designed to provide each resident with retirement living at its best!
- Spacious apartments, each with a private patio
- Large bathrooms with walk/roll-in shower
- Outdoor walking paths
- All utilities included, including telephone and expanded cable
- 24-Hour Emergency Call-Response System
- Individually controlled thermostats in each apartment
- Fitness Room
- Beauty/Barber Shop
- Coffee Bar
- Public and private dining areas
- Pet friendly
- Game room
The following services are included in our monthly rental rate:
- 3 delicious, well-balanced, home cooked meals, per day
- Unlimited snacks In the Coffee Bar, open 24 hours
- Weekly personal housekeeping & laundry services
- Daily physical fitness, social activities & outings
- Scheduled group outings
- Quarterly wellness evaluations, conducted by a licensed nurse
- Trained, certified and caring staff, 24 hours a day / 7 days a week
- Minimum of 4 wellness checks per day
- Local transportation for scheduled physician appointments*
- Building and grounds maintenance
The following personal services are available and are based on an individual need:
- Medication management and oversight
- Personal hygiene and grooming assistance
- Showering or bathing
- Incontinence management
- Mobility and transferring
We at The Glenwood Assisted & Supportive Living would be delighted to hear from you. Please feel free to contact us with questions, to learn more about our services and amenities, to schedule a tour or inquire on employment. A member of our team will be in touch.
What Makes Us Special
We at The Glenwood know how good the comfort of home feels. We take pride in our facilities, knowing that each of them has been designed to provide our residents a true sense of home. Through the front doors of our communities you will find warmth in our design, staff and services. It's the warming comfort of caring staff, delicious meals, entertainment and knowing that someone is there when needed that makes us "home".