Southern Pines Senior Living

Reviews of Southern Pines Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Southern Pines Senior Living

June 13, 2012

By hbradley

My mother needed memory care and a secure setting and we found it at Southern Pines ! I cannot say enough about the caring staff and the surroundings which are second to none. The staff love their jobs and the residents (we saw no turnover for over a year) and it shows! This community is a great value for the money and Thomasville, GA has many pretty places to go - including the City Rose Garden - which is next door to Southern Pines.

October 10, 2011

By Mrs.Mills

When I volunteered here I loved that the place was in a nice community, well organized and very clean. The only issue was i did notice the staff members weren't to personally involved with the seniors. For example I noticed an elderly woman continuously asking for help to put on her lipstick, no one would help her so I went ahead and did it myself.

Costs for Southern Pines Senior Living

• Detached Homes

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

• State Licenses: PCH009733

About Southern Pines Senior Living

We have a variety of living options, including independent living cottages, personal care apartments, a dedicated and secure memory care neighborhood, and respite care room. Our care team will assess your family's unique situation as well as connect you with local services and resources, provide education and assist your family in developing the care plan that best fits the needs of your loved one, while also caring for yourself.

Voted Best Senior Living Community in the Times-Enterprise Readers' Choice Poll, our community adjoins the famous Thomasville Rose Garden and Cherokee Lake Park, and most apartments have views of Thomasville's natural beauty. Downtown shopping, nationally accredited restaurants, Archbold Memorial Hospital and the YMCA are all just minutes away from our campus in one of our community shuttles.

Map of Southern Pines Senior Living