2 Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Clearfield County, PA
To help you with your search, browse the 1 review below for continuing care retirement communities in Clearfield County. On average, consumers rate continuing care retirement communities in Clearfield County 5.0 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped thousands of families find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about continuing care retirement community options and costs in Clearfield County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Continuing Care Communities by city: Continuing Care Communities in DuBois
Other Options in Clearfield County, PA
- Assisted Living in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
- Memory Care in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
- Nursing Homes in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
- Home Health Agencies in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Living in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
- All Senior Care in Clearfield County, Pennsylvania
Continuing Care Retirement Communities near Clearfield County, PA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Cambria County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Blair County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Centre County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Mifflin County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Westmoreland County, Pennsylvania
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Butler County, Pennsylvania
Recent Reviews of Continuing Care Communities in Clearfield County
Review of DuBois Continuum of Care Community
My mother-in-law is in DuBois Nursing Home (DuBois Continuum of Care) since the first of October. They are very easy to work with. When telling them the needs that my mother-in-law has, they are re... Read more
What Is a CCRC?
## What They Are A CCRC, also referred to as a life-care community, combines residential accommodations with health services. The purpose of a [CCRC](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/continuin...
5 Signs It's Time to Look for a CCRC
Let’s face it – you still feel too young to move into a retirement community. But your friends and even family might be dropping by with glossy marketing materials touting the continuing care retir...
7 Benefits of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
_"It's not just a place to have shelter and be fed. It’s a place to thrive and live a purposeful life."_ -- Clarice, a resident at [Westminster Gardens](https://www.caring.com/senior-living/califor...
Checklist: How to Choose the Right Continuing Care Retirement Community
The Costs of a Continuing Care Retirement Community
When you hear the phrase “aging in place,” you probably think about modifications and technological changes that allow people to grow old in their own homes. Stair lifts and railings in the shower ...
How to Sell Your Home, FAST
If you're planning on downsizing or moving to a senior living community, selling your home is often a major step in the process. "Many seniors have lived in the same place for 20 or 30 years so the...
CCRC vs. Life Care: Which Contract is Right for You?
The burgeoning senior care market has introduced a slew of new concepts and terms that are easily confused. Many people believe, for example, that life care and continuing care communities are the ...