Eskaton Clearlake Oaks Manor

Reviews of Eskaton Clearlake Oaks Manor

Independent Living Reviews for Eskaton Clearlake Oaks Manor

December 20, 2016

By M. Blakeley

Staff does their job. They're all wonderful. Great!

December 17, 2016

By Lois504776

They really care and take good care of us!

December 17, 2016

By Delores011677

Repairs were done immediately when work (orders) were put in and our building is well kept up by our housekeeper. Staff is friendly and meets all our demands or problems we may have.

December 14, 2016

By Bev162450

You guys are just great. But I don't like paperwork.

December 10, 2016

By Claude728654

Everything is good.

December 08, 2016

By Pastor Jackie

Every Wednesday we have Bible study at Eskaton Clearlake Oaks Manor. Lee, the manager, is always upbeat, helpful, and caring. She puts our tables together, provides a snack for us, and calls if a member needs to be reminded that it's "Bible study" day. She's a wonderful support for our "meetings" and makes sure that everyone is comfortable and happy. Everyone loves her! And I look forward to coming each week!

November 29, 2016

By Linda731486

Quality of services is very good. Management is very good about responding to any needs you have. They provide for community activities at holidays and birthdays. It's a safe and happy place to be.

November 22, 2016

By Shirley564125

Management has been very helpful and services are good. Eskaton is nice.

October 10, 2016

By KatRo

Quality of services is very good. Management is very responsive. Community events are encouraged for those who want to participate. Lee is understanding and aware of what is going on.

June 07, 2013

By caring2889

My mom's been at Eskaton for about a year and a half now. It was quite a bit of adjustment for her, but my daughter just spent the night with her and she said she was happy there. It would be nice if they had a management team on-site again. There are two people; one does the gardening and the other does the cleaning, so it's a little different kind of situation. It's the newest and more secure facility in the area.

Services and Amenities of Eskaton Clearlake Oaks Manor

About Eskaton Clearlake Oaks Manor

Eskaton Clearlake Oaks Manor is a senior living provider in Clearlake Oaks, California that offers residents Independent Living. Contact Eskaton Clearlake Oaks Manor for more details on services and rates.

Map of Eskaton Clearlake Oaks Manor