Well-designed homes are safe and accessible for multiple residents, both now and at other stages of life. Learn the basics of universal design.
The bathroom is one of the most dangerous rooms in the house, due to slips, falls, and scaldings. Five tips for making your bathroom safer.
The kitchen is one of the most dangerous rooms in your house. Learn five common kitchen dangers you may never have thought of before.
More About Aging
- CareLine Phone System: Caregivers' Review
- Senior-Friendly TV Remote
- Aging in Place Remodeling Tips
- Gifts for the Elderly
- Household Safety Checklist
- The Village Movement
- Aging in Place Communities
- Holidays With Parents
- 7 Keys to Growing Old in Your Own Home
- How to Find Low-Cost Meal Delivery Services
- Aging in Place Help
- Calling Service
- Independent Living for Seniors
- Caring Checklist: What to Ask When You Call a Transport Service
- Caring for Aging Parents: Ways to Help Them Age in Place
- How to Find Transportation Services for Every Budget