Seniors frequently struggle with increased needs associated with aging but are determined to maintain their independence while staying in their homes. The village concept is a new model for retirement, helping seniors remain in their homes.
If you want to find the perfect gift for a parent, grandparent, or other older adult, check our list of practical and fun gifts for every budget.
Well-designed homes are safe and accessible for multiple residents, both now and at other stages of life. Learn the basics of universal design.
More About Aging
- Household Safety Checklist
- Aging in Place Communities
- CareLine Phone System: Caregivers' Review
- 5 Surprising Ways to Make a Bathroom Safer
- 5 Hidden Dangers Lurking in Your Kitchen
- Senior-Friendly TV Remote
- Aging in Place Remodeling Tips
- 8 Clues Your Aging Parents Need Assistance
- Aging in Place Help
- 7 Keys to Growing Old in Your Own Home
- Independent Living for Seniors
- How to Find Low-Cost Meal Delivery Services
- Calling Service
- How to Find Medium-Priced to Expensive Transportation Services
- How to Find Transportation Services for Every Budget
- Reduce Avoidable Hospital Visits: The Benefits of Telemedicine for Seniors