Are there safety hazards in your home? Find out what experts look for when checking for risks in seniors' homes.
Wondering whether CareLine is a good choice for your loved one? Find out what family caregivers said when they tested this all-purpose home phone system.
The kitchen is one of the most dangerous rooms in your house. Learn five common kitchen dangers you may never have thought of before.
More About Aging
- Senior-Friendly TV Remote
- The Village Movement
- Aging in Place Remodeling Tips
- 7 Design Secrets for a House You Can Live in Forever
- Gifts for the Elderly
- 5 Surprising Ways to Make a Bathroom Safer
- Aging in Place Communities
- 7 Keys to Growing Old in Your Own Home
- Aging in Place Help
- Holidays With Parents
- How to Find Low-Cost Meal Delivery Services
- Independent Living for Seniors
- Calling Service
- How to Find Medium-Priced to Expensive Transportation Services
- How to Find Transportation Services for Every Budget
- Caring Checklist: What to Ask When You Call a Transport Service