Preston Place Redgranite, WI

Reviews of Preston Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Preston Place

June 02, 2015

By Anonymous&pissed

Place is clean so I give it one star, and the one and only person I did find working there was very friendly and helpful so I gave it another star other wise understaffed, grandmother is suppose to have Hospice but never anyone in her room they just sedate her and leave her to finish out her final days rotting in that place Very SAD ! I tried calling the main number but seems like the phone was off the hook so gave up.

June 12, 2014

By LaVernek

Preston Place and CBRF are very nice places to be it is kept very clean and they have a lot of activities

December 27, 2012

By PatC2

Preston Place was very nice, I liked it. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The residents seem contented.

Photos of Preston Place

Services and Amenities of Preston Place

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Preston Place

Enjoy a wonderful lifestyle at Preston Place where you can live independently with a little help or have our staff help you in our assisted living.

We aim to provide the highest quality of care to all residents at all times by making them feel safe, secure and cared for by our team comprising of an experienced caregivers. We recognize and uphold the resident's bill of rights. We respect the dignity and unique worth of each resident.

We maintain and promote quality of life by ensuring that opportunities are available, accessible and developed in order that every individual resident is assisted and motivated for growth in all dimensions of life being physical, psychological, and social.

Preston Place accommodates these needs through inviting and spacious settings. Our 60 private studio, 1 bedroom and 2 bedrooms are designed to enhance each resident’s quality of life, offering a beautiful home ambience without the burden of home maintenance. What’s more, there is no entrance fee for direct admissions.

Map of Preston Place