Nursing Homes in Wylie

16 Communities

Garnet Hill Rehabilitation and Skilled Care

1420 McCreary Road, Wylie, TX
$$$$
Rcwk: "Rehab staff were excellent everything else was horrible! My Mother was placed with another patient that cried and yelled for help day and night. It took 2 days to get my Mother moved. The facility knew this was a problem because it happened to other patients before my Mother. My Mother was frantic with no sleep and from hearing the other patient cry in pain before she was finally moved. Portable oxygen concentrators and portable tanks are only oxygen for patients. M... (read more)

Founders Plaza Nursing & Rehab

721 S Hwy 78, Wylie, TX
$$$$
mymomwasthere: "Karla, director, was nice upon first meetings. After Mom moved in, she became unfriendly and rude. Nancy, one of the nurses, is power hungry. When Mom passed, Nancy took it upon herself to remove personal items from the room. Items were returned (from her office) once she was faced with legal rights. Food is horrible. I thought Mom was just being picky because the food in the cafeteria looked decent but the food they delivered to her room was horrible. Billing department;... (read more)

San Remo

3550 N Shiloh Rd, Richardson, TX
$$$$
C_K: "My mother is a current resident at this 'skilled' nursing facility. I use the term skilled very loosely. One time they checked her BP and said it was 100/150. Seriously? And the person that checked it proceeded to argue with my Mom about the accuracy of the reading. When she first got there they refused to give her any pain medicine b/c it wasn't 'ordered' from the doctor yet they were given all of her information when she was admitted. She was taken to the facility on... (read more)

Remington Medical Resort-Richardson

1350 E Lookout Dr, Richardson, TX
$$$$
Kathryn18: "My father right now is at Powerback Remington, and they’re fairly good. They had the wrong size wheelchair for dad for two weeks, and he’s been there since December 31st. We are all good with his drugs now, we are good with his equipment, the therapist is fairly good there and the food is decent. Although, I have to constantly stay on the nurses to make sure they will give him his evening snack which my father liked. "

Highland Meadows Health & Rehab

1870 John King Blvd, Rockwall, TX
1 review
MC: "Highland Meadows Health & Rehab is fairly new and nice. There are 2 nurses at the station, and my friend has 1 nurse sitting with her because she has a tendency to fall. They are nice and polite, and they take good care of her."

Senior Care Beltline

106 N BELTLINE RD, Garland, TX
$$$$
Miichelle R.: "My sister was here for 1 year. At first I was impressed, but eventually moved her because she was not receiving proper care. The facility I moved her to found she had CDIF and it was so bad it looks weeks of isolation and antibiotics to get her back to normal. Although there are positive things about the facility, I can not in good conscience recommend Senior Care Beltline. "

Senior Care at Beacon Harbor/Lake Pointe

6700 Heritage Parkway, Rockwall, TX
$$$$
Terrible two: "Administrator Melanie is very unprofessional. Visited the facility to bring my relative. Decided not to proceed with bringing my relative over here due to her rudeness and , unprofessionalism. Beacon Harbor would be better without her. "

The Collinwood

3100 S RIGSBEE RD, Plano, TX
$$$$
nursing home visitor: "I am a visitor through our church, a group of us visited the community and played BINGO ( in the evening on a Saturday) with over half the residents there. I am also a registered nurse, I found the facility to be extremely clean and well care for, the staff genuinely cared about the people that lived there. It is an older community but it's not always about how new the building is, but how well the residents are cared for and the staff are engaged in caring for them. I hav... (read more)

Victoria Gardens of Allen

310 S Jupiter Rd, Allen, TX
$$$$
DaughterWifeMom: "My father has been at Victoria Gardens for 10 years. My grandmother was there for the last two years or so, and passed away a month ago. Like any facility, you are going to have good aides and bad aides, good nurses and bad nurses, and over time, good directors and bad directors! We have been unhappy about issues (CNAs not changing him in a timely manner, not doing what they are supposed to, etc) and talked about moving facilities, but we decided to stay with the devil you... (read more)

Lindan Park Care Center

1510 N PLANO RD, Richardson, TX
$$$$
designer50: " my mother was in this Nursing Facility she went to the hospital the first of November and I was told why she was in the hospital that she could not come back to that facility do because her Medicaid had not been approved I have paid for the month of November and they're refusing to give me the money back after they said that she could not come back she went in November 1st and the whole month of November was paid so please do not use this facility the lady and financial na... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wylie area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 13 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Wylie area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 16 nursing homes communities in the Wylie area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.