Nursing Homes in Waterford

16 Communities

Canterbury on the Lake

5601 Hatchery Road, Waterford, MI
$$$$
adult kid of realtive : "Nice place some kind staff members ...I would like to see more help .when you push the button to get help it takes over a half hour almost every time very sad unacceptable for anyone ......my family member was yelling for help with the roommate no answer for over a half hour this is a every day event .....and the staff member last time was out smoking....what .....did she get a member to cover her staff unacceptable ....one company gave employees that don’t smoke a extra 7... (read more)

Lourdes Nursing Home

2300 WATKINS LAKE RD, Waterford, MI
$$$$
Judy5993: "My Mom went to the rehab center twice and the second time moved to the Senior apartments because she could no longer live alone. Both places provided excellent care. The staff were competent and friendly. When reading some of the previous poor reviews I was a bit nervous but did not see the concerns identified by another family member. Staff were respectful and friendly. The religious component was an extra plus that made my Mom's stay less anxiety producing for my my S... (read more)

Regency at Waterford

1901 N. Telegraph Road, Waterford, MI
$$$$
Very Concerned 2017: "The location Is great, The carpet In room dirty, The bathroom sink Nasty, The furniture Dusty, The chairs are Stained, The staff from tbe front door to the back are very UNPROFESSIONAL [they] do not greet, speak or Introduce themselves to patients or family. They sits at the nurse station and IGNORE call lights. The state and Fox 2 Detroit needs to send some people In there undercover with a Hidden camera to EXPOSE them and put them on the Hall of SHAME. "

Notting Hill of West Bloomfield

6535 Drake Road, West Bloomfield, MI
$$$$
jhaccount2: "My Mom was private pay for 3 weeks after her therapy ended. Even through they were making more from my Mom ($475/day) on private pay, the quality of service went down. I had to pay 30 days in advance. I am owed a refund of $3,325 and have been waiting over a month and still haven't received it. The therapy was very good."

Bortz Health Care on Green Lake

6470 ALDEN DR, Orchard Lake, MI
1 review
Jeneane: "Bortz Health Care on Green Lake was fabulous. It is an old home that was donated a long time ago to Bortz -- a healthcare company -- and so they built the nursing home on the back, and there is a lake in the very back of it. This place was really, really top-notch. They had private rooms, and they were very, very nice. They have a chef, and I have eaten lunch there; their food was fabulous. They have a really good activity director, and she keeps the people busy. The place w... (read more)

West Bloomfield Nursing Center

6445 W MAPLE, West Bloomfield, MI
$$$$
Sonya123: "I would give this nursing center five stars. The care was great and the rehab was the best. I would of never thought I would be this happy about a nursing facility after hearing bad experiences from other people I know. If you need a place for rehab , check this place out! "

Heartland - West Bloomfield

6950 FARMINGTON RD, West Bloomfield, MI
$$$$
andreal: "I would like to share my experience at Heartland of West Bloomfield. As always I was treated GREAT. From my nurses, aides, rehab, dining room, corporate, etc. Hopefully I did not miss anyone. I exceeded my goals as I always have. I most definitely owe that to your rehab team, especially Tara, Renee and let’s not forget Rekesh. I even got Rekesh to smile. Thank you again for having me."

Lake Orion Nursing Center

585 EAST FLINT STREET, Lake Orion, MI
$$$$
lweger: "My grandmother lived there in the last couple of years before she passed. The staff was always very caring, never complained about the residents who made the constant calls, always had a smile. Maybe they didn't get immediately right on the task or request but they always remembered to do what was asked or needed. There was always something going on to keep the residents engaged. My mother used to work in a nursing home years ago that has since shut its doors and I have... (read more)

Bortz Health Care of Oakland

1255 W SILVERBELL, Orion, MI
1 review
S.Warren: "The Bortz Health Care nursing home located in Lake Orion, Michigan has done an outstanding job with the residents. My grandfather has been a resident there for nine months now and I visit him frequently. The only concern I have with the staff at this Bortz facility is sometimes they are not as attentive as they should be. There has been several instances I have witnessed residents in need of assistance, usually with changing soiled clothing or needing help using the restr... (read more)

Oakland Manor Nursing & Rehab Center Llc

50 N Perry St, Pontiac, MI
1 review
Gail: "Oakland Manor is a very lovely place with the rehab center in the middle. The only complaint I have about them is there’s not very good communication between the staff and the families. It’s very favorable, very well lit, well furnished, and brand new. The reception desk is right there, and you can ask questions anytime. They have a lot of activities, and the food and dining area are excellent."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Waterford area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 21 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Waterford area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 16 nursing homes communities in the Waterford area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.