Nursing Homes in Grand Rapids

28 Communities

Clark on Franklin

1551 FRANKLIN STREET, SE, Grand Rapids, MI
$$$$
Clark on Franklin is a senior assisted living and memory care facility located in a quiet and secure neighborhood in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Residents and loved ones praise the facility’s dining area and food options and appreciate the creative and varied menu. The facility’s staff are friendly, kind and warm, and contribute to the overall home-like environment of the assisted living community. There are many opportunities for resident excursions to facilitate independence an... (read more)

Porter Hills Health Center

3600 East Fulton Street, Grand Rapids, MI
$$$$
Nancy: "My friend moved into Porter Hills, and it's a wonderful, inclusive place. The staff is excellent. The facilities are neat and clean. She's in a one-room with a bed, dresser, and two chairs. She's allowed to bring items from her home. They have a salon, doctors' services, nurse practitioner, podiatrist, dentist, a store to buy things, and several courtyards where you can take the wheelchair out and be in the outdoors. It's very lovely."

Covenant Village of the Great Lakes

2510 Lake Michigan Drive N.W, Grand Rapids, MI
$$$$
Caring103099050: "My mother was at Covenant Village. She stayed there for three months. They helped her out a lot, which is what she needed because she fell and broke her wrist. It was a very nice place. It was a very good place. The staff was very good. They had an incident with one of the ladies while my mother was there. Other people had complained about it because she was rough, and they took care of it. They were very good. My mother shared a room with another lady, and they had their ow... (read more)
yr

Fulton Manor

1450 E FULTON ST, Grand Rapids, MI

St. Ann's Home

2161 LEONARD NW, Grand Rapids, MI
$$$$
Fritz1: "I think it's an excellent place but what really took my breath away was the cost that it's going to be for one single person. That's really a steep place. I don't know how many people can afford that, but that's apparently the going rate so that was the just the disappointment. We just had to plan ahead and go from there. Well, everything cost is high. The food is high, gas is high, so I guess it's all relative. It's a very good nursing home. It's a very clean place, very ni... (read more)

The Lodge at Samaritas Senior Living of Grand Rapids

1950 32nd Street, Grand Rapids, MI
$$$$
Caring106745850: "I spent some time in the Lodge at Maplecreek, and I didn’t like it at all. I don’t like those kind of places, but the staff was great, and their work ethics were very good. They have crafts and bingos, and cleanliness was good. But the price is too much. "

Christian Rest Home Assoc

1000 EDISON AVE NW, Grand Rapids, MI
$$$$
Teresa88289650: "Christian Rest Home was very small. The man who showed us around was extremely helpful, but the facility was very dark and definitely not what we were looking for. The showers were all down the hallway. They had music playing for the residents. "

Holland Home Raybrook Manor

2121 RAYBROOK SE, Grand Rapids, MI
$$$$
Advocate-Daughter: "The staff at Raybrook is very caring, but...I have had multiple issues regarding my parent's care. - Lost and out-of-date documentation - Lost personal items - Existence of physical issue (infection; pain) without intervention until family member pointed it out - Very poor communication between shifts and floors in regards to patient care - Often have to follow up with different staff members - even leadership, to ensure necessary steps have been taken"

Sanctuary at St Mary's

1050 Four Mile Nw, Grand Rapids, MI
$$$$
Marsha Steffens: "My husband ,Denny was a patient for 5 months. He was taken such great care of. The nurses , physical therapists. , all the care givers that took care of his everyday needs , maintenance people, Cleaning staff. , dietary staff. , Financial gals. ( Joy ). And I must not forget. Barb, his chaplain. Even the the whole Supervisory staff. Everyone there gave such love and such tender care. We loved you all. If I missed thanking someone I'm so sorry. I... (read more)

Spectrum Health - Kent Communi

750 FULLER AVE NE MC 160, Grand Rapids, MI
1 review
caring0411213: "The staff's wonderful and the food's great at Spectrum, but my mom's still ambitious and would like more interactive activities. The only complaint she has is that she and the other residents only have a little something to do in the morning and then they sit in the rooms the rest of the day. The facility seems all nice, clean, and well-kept. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Grand Rapids area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 40 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Grand Rapids area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 28 nursing homes communities in the Grand Rapids area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.