Nursing Homes in Kansas City

34 Communities

Medicalodges Kansas City

6261 LEAVENWORTH RD, Kansas City, KS
1 review
Glory 1: "My mother and my cousin were patients at Medicalodges. My mom was there twice for rehabilitation. I was very satisfied with their service. They will keep you inform. It was like a family facility. They're close to the family of the residents, and let them know how they're doing. This place is very good. They feed them three times a day, give them showers, clothed them. It's a good facility. They both went to different activities that they had like bingo, their hair and nails... (read more)

Providence Place Ltcu

8909 Parallel Pky, Kansas City, KS
$$$$
Patty19: "Providence Place was our first choice for my mother-in-law. Unfortunately, they didn't have any availability at that time. I like best the people and the setup of the actual building. It wasn't huge. It did have some nice areas for family if they came to visit and things like that. Location wise, it was very close to the hospital. The staff seemed very nice too. "

Healthcare Resort of Kansas

8900 Parallel Parkway, Kansas City, KS
1 review
erieka: "My dad is at the Healthcare Resort for rehab. Some of the staff were good, but some were not. The professional staff was good, but not the others. The food is okay, and he did not complain about it."

Life Care Center of Kansas City

3231 N 61ST ST, Kansas City, KS
$$$$
Life Care Center of Kansas City is an assisted living facility located in Kansas City, Kansas, near the Missouri River and less than 11 miles from the University of Kansas Medical Center. Residents and visitors are impressed by the staff's commitment to their rehabilitation, with some describing it as a lifesaver. Residents also comment on the pleasant demeanor of the staff. Residents enjoy the opportunity for both inpatient and outpatient care offered by the facility, depend... (read more)

Medicalodges Post Acute Care Center

6500 GREELEY AVE, Kansas City, KS

Kansas City Transitional Care Center

3910 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS

Brookdale Rosehill

12802 Johnson Dr., Shawnee, KS
$$$$
Brookdale Rosehill is located in a quiet neighborhood in Shawnee, Kansas, near Veterans Park and Shawnee County Library. Visitors are impressed by the facility's clean private rooms and its wide variety of well-maintained common areas, which include an aviary, chapel and library. The facility's dining service is praised for offering tasty food and being willing to accommodate residents' dietary preferences. Visitors say the friendly staff at Brookdale Rosehill are always will... (read more)

Brighton Gardens of Prairie Village

7105 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS
$$$$
Brighton Gardens of Prairie Village is nestled next to The Village shopping mall, Indian Hills Country Club and Windsor Park in the peaceful town of Prairie Village, Kansas. Visitors praise Brighton Gardens for the exceptional care and consideration the staff provide to its residents. They also love the stylish interiors and landscaped exteriors at this facility. Residents enjoy socializing in the many cozy activity rooms and tending to gardens in the lush courtyards at Brigh... (read more)

Armour Oaks Senior Living

8100 WORNALL ROAD, Kansas City, MO
$$$$
Armour Oaks Senior Living is located in a peaceful neighborhood just outside of Kansas City, MO. Guests have access to a fitness room, book club, religious services and cooking classes. Further amenities include hiking trails adjacent to the property and a barbershop with two professional stylists. Armour Oaks Senior Living is noted for a number of high-tech developments including cable and high-speed internet in the rooms. Visitors are always impressed by the staff's kn... (read more)

Claridge Court

8101 Mission Road, Prairie Village, KS
$$$$
bella71385: "When I went to visit my grandmother for her 91st birthday the experience was amazing. The staff threw a birthday party for my grandmother and brought in other residents who spend a lot of time with my grandma. We arrived a little bit early while my grandmother was eating lunch and they pulled up chairs for us so we could eat with her. Also, on the last day I was visiting they set us up in a private dining room, so that my aunt and uncle could also join us for a nice private ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kansas City area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kansas City area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 34 nursing homes communities in the Kansas City area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.