Nursing Homes in Greenwich

40 Communities

Greenwich Woods

1165 King St, Greenwich, CT
$$$$
a son: "I had my father stay here for 3 weeks. He did very well and loved the therapy. Its not like he wanted to be there but overall he and I were very pleased with everything they offered. "

Fairview Health Of Greenwich

1188 King St, Greenwich, CT
$$$$
greenwich best: "worst place send mom and dad please don't send no love one here to die my mother broke her hip/leg they kept her there for few day then send her to hospital were she had broke hip there always working short "

The Nathaniel Witherell

70 Parsonage Rd, Greenwich, CT
$$$$
Carrington Smith: "The worst facility. There is no communication, unskilled nurses with zero compassion and its a circus. We took my Mom out after five days. She NEVER used to complain and was in tears there because, as she said, "because of the help". They were rude to her (and us), gave her the wrong meds, gave her the necessary digestion pills hours AFTER the food, would give her the food without giving her dentures first. She fell because they never came after she rang the bell numerous ti... (read more)

Rosary Hill Home

600 Linda Avenue, Hawthorne, NY
$$$$
Anna L. D.: "Most beautiful, clean, serene atmosphere. Outstanding caring, compassionate Sisters and nursing staff. My friend was kept dignified and comfortable as he spent the last months of his life in a loving Christian home. The rooms are Large, airy, and comfortable. All the staff were kind and accommodating. Visitors were also treated nicely and were invited to outdoor activities."

United Hebrew Geriatric Center

391 Pelham Road , New Rochelle, NY
$$$$
Amy L: "We recently had to make the hard, emotional decision to place our mom in a nursing home . I am familiar with many local facilities through my job. United Hebrew is truly top of the line! the place is sparkling clean, bright and cheerful. There are lovely sitting rooms, activity areas and a gorgeous courtyard off the lobby and adjacent to a lovely little café where residents and guests can get sandwiches, salads, etc. From the wonderful admissions staff to the terrific and... (read more)

King Street Rehab

787 King Street, Rye Brook, NY
$$$$
Yearl's Perls: "Unfortunately my mother has made the rounds of rehab facilities in Westchester and NONE of them come even close when it comes to sub-acute rehab. (Burke is also excellent, but it is an acute rehab and in a different category.) One of the places my mother was in was so bad that I wrote a five-point complaint with the department of health, but King Street restored my faith in rehab facilities and is the ONLY place I will ever consider in the future. The staff is caring,... (read more)

White Plains Center For Nursing Care L L C

220 West Post Road, White Plains, NY
$$$$
Margaret Hatherford: "I have a family member who has been a resident for quite a few years now. It is always a lovely place to visit when I come here. The staff is lovely, cheerful, and friendly, especially the ladies in the front! They know all the residents by name. Rooms are bright, spacious, and it is spotlessly clean throughout the building. The meals are delicious and cooked according to everyone's needs. There is plenty of entertainment and activities for the residents as well. My relative... (read more)

Kendal on Hudson

1010 Kendal Way, Sleepy Hollow, NY
$$$$
Kendal on Hudson is an assisted living community in Sleepy Hollow, New York, located near major highways, top medical centers and a short drive from New York City. Residents and guests give the facility favorable reviews for its delicious meals and variety of menu options. This community is also well-reviewed for its attractive, well-kept buildings and grounds and the roomy, nicely-furnished apartments. Family members speak highly of the diverse range of social activities suc... (read more)

The Wartburg Home

One Wartburg Place , Mount Vernon, NY
$$$$
Phoebe657180: "The Wartburg Home was very good and had excellent rehab. Mom wanted to stay there, but they said she can't because Medicare said she was not progressing and Medicare would not want to work with us anymore. It was a beautiful place because they had a whole new building just for rehab, and it was very nice and everything was brand new. "

Elant at Brandywine

620 SLEEPY HOLLOW ROAD, Briarcliff Manor, NY
1 review
Michael Lammana: "Great Physical and Occupational Therapist "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Greenwich area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 17 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Greenwich area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 40 nursing homes communities in the Greenwich area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.