Nursing Homes in Carmichael

31 Communities

Eskaton Village Carmichael

3939 Walnut Ave., Carmichael, CA
$$$$
MrJim: "I was in skilled nursing from Feb to April. The Village is a beautiful facility and the grounds make you want to take walks. The CNA's were wonderful and kind. Cannot say enough about their care of me - the therapists both Occupational and physical helped me learn how to care for myself with my new rules of No bending, Lifting and Twisting. They push you to do your absolute best Plus a little more - the nurses and other staff always greeted us with a smile."

Eskaton Care Center Manzanita

5318 Manzanita Avenue, Carmichael, CA
$$$$
Linda: "I’ve never been a patient in a care home before, but have visited a few. The care and compassion for me have been excellent. I owe all my progress to the staff here at Eskaton. The atmosphere here is very positive and encouraging. Thank all of you for your assistance in my healing process. Your establishment is clean and orderly."

American River Care Center

3900 Garefield Avenue, Carmichael, CA
1 review
5pyd3rCogn: "I am looking at facilities around the neighborhood of carmichael to bring my great-aunt closer to me. The facility is cleaner and more organized than other facilities that i have toured. their staff seem more generous towords the residents compared to others. It is located in a good neighborhood, off of the busy streets. I know the staff is knowledgable because a friend of mine previously tought there for many years and trained a lot of the staff. There really is not a lo... (read more)

Mountain Manor

6101 Fair Oaks Blvd., Carmichael, CA
$$$$
Mountain Manor is an assisted living facility in Carmichael, CA that offers residents assisted living and skilled nursing options and daily support services. Contact Mountain Manor for more details on housing, services, and rates.

Horizon West Walnut Whitney Care Center

3529 Walnut Avenue, Carmichael, CA
$$$$
Mary: "My brother is in Whitney Oaks Care Center, which is a small community. I like the staff, particularly the physical therapy and occupational therapy staff. There’s a variety of CAN levels of care; some are very good, some are average, but a small amount of them are not good, especially the night shift. The food is really good. They have a dietician and individualize each patient. The meal time could be arranged to depend on whether the resident would want to go to the dining ... (read more)

Mission Carmichael Healthcare Center

3630 MISSION AVENUE, Carmichael, CA
$$$$
Caring53051: "I would never recommend Mission and my mom used to live here. Their food is terrible and I'm not even sure what they were serving their residents. It was not palatable. The place is not that clean. The staff were not attentive at all. The ground were old and not kept up very well. "

Windsor El Camino Care Center

2540 Carmichael Way, Carmichael, CA
$$$$
maryy: "My brother was a cancer patient transferred to Windsor El Camino from UCD. We were told he would have his own room since he was a cancer patient. He ended up in a room with an old man who would sit on the toilet with the door open. When we left him that night, we went over wound care with the CNA who promised to take great care of him. The next morning, we discovered his wound hadn't been treated the entire night, and he was now at risk of infection. That morning when we wal... (read more)

Rosewood Post Acute Rehabilitation

6041 Fair Oaks Blvd, Carmichael, CA

Eskaton Care Center Fair Oaks

11300 Fair Oaks Boulevard, Fair Oaks, CA
$$$$
slotgirl: "My mom is in the long term care unit at Fair Oaks Eskaton. She started in the short term, then was transferred to Long term. Every staff member from the finance dept head to the cna's has been great to work with. I had a lot of questions, concerns, and always was given the respect and time by the Social service director, discharge planning asst, business office manager, admissions coordinator, receptionist, secretary in C wing, medi-cal pending specialist, attending docto... (read more)

Carlton Senior Living Sacramento Enhanced

1071 Fulton Avenue, Sacramento, CA
1 review
Carlton Senior Living Sacramento Enhanced is a smaller, home-like environment that is nestled behind Carlton Senior Living Sacramento. The feel inside is a tranquil, lush setting with an indoor atrium and boasts easy access common areas. With our 24 hour Nursing care and LVN on-site, this community is the perfect option for someone with more comprehensive care needs. Our team is trained in our Advanced Care Training (ACT) component that specializes in Diabetes Management, ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Carmichael area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 65 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Carmichael area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 31 nursing homes communities in the Carmichael area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.