Brookdale Clinton

Reviews of Brookdale Clinton

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Clinton

October 31, 2015

By Caring Daughter35

My father has been in Brookdale for some months now. My father made his decision based on meeting the manager; her name is Janet. My father meets someone there that he knows from long ago, and that kind of breaks the ice. Then when he sits down and talks to Janet, she is really solely responsible for his decision to move in there. She is a remarkable person. I think the most important at his age is food. He actually likes better variety of food. I eat the main meal and the food is very good. My husband and I both eat there on another occasion, and it is excellent. He has a one-bedroom unit with a living room and a kitchenette. It is just in the right size. We appreciate having someone there all the time. We thank that he can walk out in the community. He does not have to stay inside. He can go out and talk to people. He is very happy that they have flowers. He is looking forward in having some gardening in the spring because he always enjoys growing plants. The grounds are nice. There is a little patio. It has easy access. He takes his walker and goes outside for fresh air. I think it is a terrific place for this time of his life, and I am very happy that he is able to live there. The staff is incredible, and honestly, it is the staff that matters. They interact with them all the time. This is a very special environment, and the staff really makes it work.

March 01, 2015

By Barb S.

This is a wonderful community. I am so glad we looked here prior to moving my parents into assisted living elsewhere. The building is well maintained and the maintenance staff is very accommodating and patient. The food is excellent and choices abundant. All of the staff called my parents by name the day we moved them in. They are kind, patient and understanding. Even though it is a large community, the staff not only knows my parents but also they also know me and who I am connected to. When one parent was in the hospital and the other with family, they asked after both of them. The fact they know my parents and what is going on in their lives is very comforting to me. They contact me with any problems or concerns and I am very comfortable reaching out to them as well. What a Godsend this has been.

September 19, 2013

By MBPASH

Was looking for a place for my 84 year old Dad when he came out of rehab. He was not ready to go home alone and I do not live in the area. "Assisted Living" in the area is hard to find and has waiting lists. The Villa's is independent living but there is a network of health aides/companions that you can hire, and a great Physical Therapist on site that can provide you with an "assisted living" atmosphere. The meals in the Dining Room are great ( I've had many myself!) and nutritious and appropriately portioned. The staff at the Villa's , as the previous reviewer stated, is down to earth and so helpful and accommodating. We looked at other independent places and some were "uppity" and much more costly. My Dad liked this place right from our first visit while he was still in rehab. He's only been here a few weeks and still (hopefully) will transition to home, but so far I cannot say enough good things about this place. So grateful to have found the Villas.

July 30, 2013

By Mary66159450

We looked into the Villas of Sherman Brook for my parents. The facility was tops for everything. My parents liked how down-to-earth the members of the staff were. They were very approachable and went above and beyond what they do. Megan over there was absolutely fabulous. The food was outstanding too. My dad was just overall very pleased. My parents felt very comfortable and were impressed by the facility but they're not ready to move in yet. I think when they would want to go some place, that's where their hearts would be. I'm just waiting for them to decide.

Photos of Brookdale Clinton

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Clinton

About Brookdale Clinton

Villas of Sherman Brook provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

3 daily wellness checks, 24 hr security, pet-friendly, scheduled transportation, kitchenettes.

Map of Brookdale Clinton