13 Independent Living Communities in Conroe, TX

Also serving communities of Huntsville.

Carriage Inn - Conroe

750 Longmire Rd, Conroe, TX
Katie H.: "The Carriage Inn in Conroe, TX is outstanding! The staff excel in all that they do and have far exceeded our expectations. They truly care about the residents AND their families. My grandmother is a current resident and her life has been t... (read more)

2019

The Wellington at Conroe

500 River Pointe Drive, Conroe, TX
The Wellington at Conroe is located in Conroe, Texas, convenient to Interstate 45 and just minutes from great shopping, restaurants and entertainment, all of which are easily accessible via the highway. Visitors give the facility high marks... (read more)

Woodhaven Village

2275 Riverway Dr, Conroe, TX
John C.: "My mom moved into Woodhaven Village Senior Living, and it's a really nice place. The food is really good, because they're serving only 37 residents. They have homemade cakes every day. The staff is wonderful, and the manager added two extr... (read more)

Whispering Pines of the Woodland

11497 Coon Hollow Road, Conroe, TX
Cade: "Whispering Pines of the Woodlands was a 5-star community. It's on 11 acres and they had walking trails and outside patios. I liked the kitchen the most. They had a dish room that was separate from the food prep room because they said they ... (read more)

Arella Forest at Woodland

545 FM 1488 Road, Conroe, TX
Dorothy: "Arella Forest at Woodland has smaller rooms. The staff is nice. They play bridge and bingo. They have a club house and community pool."

The Village at The Woodlands Waterway

2323 Lake Robbins Drive, The Woodlands, TX
MM: "The Village at The Woodlands Waterway is extremely nice, but it is above what I could pay for. The staff members that I met seemed very nice. The community is very upscale and clean. It is extremely nice with wonderful surroundings because... (read more)

The Forum at the Woodlands

5055 West Panther Creek Drive, The Woodlands, TX
SK: "We like The Forum at the Woodlands very much. I feel welcome here. I enjoy going to trivia, and I play Bridge quite a lot. I'm happy here. My room is a 2-bedroom, 2-bath with an enclosed den and a storage closet. The food is like any insti... (read more)

2015

The Conservatory at Alden Bridge

6203 Alden Bridge Drive, The Woodlands, TX
Nancy: "Conservatory At Alden Bridge was very nice, and it almost felt like we were in a resort. It wasn't a super big community, but it was a lot nicer than the other place we've visited, and a lot larger too. The staff was wonderful and very nic... (read more)

2017

Whispering Pines

8101 Research Forest Drive, Spring, TX
Peggy658266: "Whispering Pines of the Woodlands is a country setting where they have a duck pond behind; it's nice to look out and not just see traffic. The place is relatively new, but I find the staff to be caring and good. The only downside is I thou... (read more)

Copperwood Senior Community

4407 S Panther Creek, Spring, TX
Donna15: "Copperwood Senior is nice. They have all kinds of activities. They have a bus that will take the residents for shopping twice a week. They also have different trips that they plan to go on, like church on Sundays. They have a lot of differ... (read more)

Oak Haven

19445 David Memorial Drive,, Shenandoah, TX
Gracie4: "My mom stayed in Oak Haven before. She was able to live independently at that time. It was nice. She liked it there. It is not just a senior apartment complex. However, she kept falling down and at her age she wasn't safe anymore. We had t... (read more)

Tamarac Pines Apartments

10510 6 Pines Dr, Spring, TX
Elyain: "Everybody seems to be very nice and helpful at Tamarac Pines. There were one bedroom apartments; the living and dining area were combined, the bedroom was separate and the bathrooms were handicapped equipped. It didn’t actually have a dini... (read more)

Sunningdale Apartments

1018 Wellman Road,, Shenandoah, TX
mousie22mi: "Absolutely the worst place. They advertise fines and community rooms that are only open during business hours, closed on weekends. Horrible management. Elevators are always broken. It took 8 months for them to replace my microwave, statin... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 13 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,647 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Conroe area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 21 reviews of independent living communities in the Conroe area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 independent living communities in the Conroe area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.