8 Independent Living Communities in Oxford, FL

Also serving communities of The Villages, Summerfield, Lady Lake.

The Willows

4725 Bellwether Lane, Oxford, FL
R.S.: "My father is in the assisted living unit of The Willows. I have no complaints so far, they're doing a good job. The staff is good, friendly, and helpful overall. I stayed a couple of days there with my dad. The food is good, they have a da... (read more)

The Carriage House

4680 Bellwether Lane, Oxford, FL
Jean: "At The Carriage House, you can come and go as you wish. There's no life care, you pay for the rental, and if you want to leave, you just give 30-days notice. They're very clever about doing the food. There are different people who will ser... (read more)

Steeplechase Retirement Residence

12029 County Road 103, Oxford, FL
Donna: "I'm impressed with the cleanliness and the things that were available at the Steeplechase Retirement Residence. It's a sweet deal if you can afford it. The staff is great and I was impressed. The charge was about $3,000 and the room was on... (read more)

Elan Buena Vista

5867 E County Road 466, The Villages, FL
At Élan Buena Vista, we strive to maximize choice, independence, and enjoyment for seniors and their families. The residential setting is service-rich, with engaging activities and vibrant lifestyle choices. The community offers independent... (read more)

American House Wildwood

Rio Grande Blvd, Wildwood, FL
Greta: "I love American House Wildwood. I love the people and the services. We have washers and dryers right in our unit. They have a lot of different activities. The biggest thing is the friendliness of the people; everybody was welcoming. We get... (read more)

Sumter Place in The Villages

1490 Killingsworth Way, Wildwood, FL
Paul: "I've been to Sumter Place In the Villages a couple of times, and I like it a lot. I think the community was very active and very positive. There are lots of things to do, there are different choices, and there's a lot of people there. In t... (read more)

Atria Lady Lake

930 County Road 466, Lady Lake, FL
Set on manicured grounds in picturesque Lake County, adjacent to The Villages® retirement community, Atria Lady Lake offers a simplified lifestyle with upscale amenities, delightful dining experiences and discreet, 24-hour support. ... (read more)

2016, 2017

Spruce Creek Country Club by Del Webb

13601 Del Webb Boulevard, Summerfield, FL
Boatman104: "I was at Del Webb Spruce Creek. It was a paradise and can’t be compared. They had three swimming pools, lakes where you can go fishing, a fitness center, and so many activities that you just can’t keep up with it. They also had car shows, ... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Oxford area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 47 reviews of independent living communities in the Oxford area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 8 independent living communities in the Oxford area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.