10 Independent Living Communities in Hudson, FL

Atria Windsor Woods

13707 Dallas Drive, Hudson, FL
Gary: "Atria Windsor Woods and its staff were very good. My mom will be moving in next week."

2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018, 2019

Heritage Pines

11524 Scenic Hills Boulevard, Hudson, FL
Wayne9: "It has been a wonderful experience at Heritage Pines. The maintenance of the community was A+. We like the activities. We have tennis and picket ball. We have a craft room, a card room, and we have bingo going on. We also have a pool and w... (read more)

Regency Residence

6711 Embassy Blvd, Port Richey, FL
Sheila: "I really liked Regency Residence. It was very nice. The apartment had a full kitchen, with two-bedrooms, and a living room. They offer three meals a day. They have a pool, a weight room, a library, and a beauty shop. It's very clean and th... (read more)

The Residence at Timber Pines

3140 Forest Road, Spring Hill, FL
Anonymous: "I like The Residence at Timber Pines. It was in a good location. The people were nice. The place looked very clean. I liked their dining area. The apartments were very cute. There were 2-bedroom with two bathrooms, or 1-bedrooms with one b... (read more)

2013, 2014

Banyan Senior Apartments

11390 US W Highway 19, Port Richey, FL
Caring82103450: "I'm considering Banyan Senior Apartments. It is an independent living facility. They have one-bedroom and two-bedroom apartments. They do have some activities that you can join if you want to, e.g., they have bingo and they have trips. The... (read more)

Journet Place

8356 Journet Boulevard,, Port Richey, FL
Lucy: "I am a resident of Journet Place. They have activities for the residents like bingo and pool exercises now that the weather is getting warm. Insurance companies also come in here. They don't provide any meals, but the staff that I met were... (read more)

Landings of St. Andrew

5852 Sea Forest Drive,, New Port Richey, FL
Ruth: "I went to Landings of St. Andrew and I liked the layout. It was so quiet and it's dog friendly. We didn't do any activities, but they have amenities like a laundry room on the same floor and they have a pool and Jacuzzi. They're close to t... (read more)

Hacienda Village

7107 Gibraltar Avenue, New Port Richey, FL
Caring104325150: "The Hacienda Village is for people who are 55 and older. You can either buy or rent the trailer or pre-fab home. The one that I am living in is very good. They have all kinds of things going on here like music, fun, and stuff like that. Fo... (read more)

Landings at Sea Forest

4522 Seagull Drive, New Port Richey, FL
Caring68792850: "My wife and I currently reside at The Landings at Sea Forest. From where our unit is at, we can see the top of the gulf and we have 20 million sunset pictures from there. We also have a balcony that is big enough to go out and sit. However... (read more)

The Palace at Weston Senior Living

4400 Palace Drive, Weston, FL
Like its stunning neighbor next door, The Palace at Weston II – Senior Living will be the first community of its kind in the exclusive City of Weston. Keeping with the beautiful design and character of The Palace at Weston 55 and... (read more)
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Hudson area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 6 reviews of independent living communities in the Hudson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 independent living communities in the Hudson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.