Our Home At Beacon Hill

Reviews of Our Home At Beacon Hill

Assisted Living Reviews for Our Home At Beacon Hill

July 17, 2017

By DT

My visit at Our Home at Beacon Hill went reasonably well, and the staff was polite. The only problem my mother had with them was they tend to talk down to her like she's a child. They showed us various different rooms, and some of them were very tiny and others very large. They had a bookshelf in the main entrance with books on it but no library. It only houses 22 people. They go on trips and have ministers come in. My mom is on a waiting list.

September 26, 2014

By Dee15

Our Home at Beacon Hill seemed to be a good facility for my sister. It’s clean and the food is very good. The rooms are very nice too. The staff seems to be caring and outgoing. They talk and listen to you as well. What I like about them the most is that they take them out and about. They take them to places: to outings, lunch, and shopping, and they have some exercise classes. They have devotional things for them. They have crafts for them.

Costs for Our Home At Beacon Hill

Photos of Our Home At Beacon Hill

Services and Amenities of Our Home At Beacon Hill

• State Licenses: AL10713

• About Our Home At Beacon Hill

Here at Beacon Hill we pride ourselves on residents Independence. We do this with large spacious private rooms, porches with private doors which are perfect for pets, and access at all times to enjoy the warm Florida sunshine

Independence is important to our residence but knowing that care is available around the clock from our dedicated staff adds peace of mind for them and their families. That includes transportation to appointments, shopping or even grabbing lunch at a local restaurant.

Our Home at Beacon Hill offers the best of amenities at the best value in Port St. Joe.

We are a small community which allows our residents to make new friends, socialize and spend time together that could be as simple as watching TV or working on ART and CRAFTS.

Map of Our Home At Beacon Hill