Assisted Living in Lake County

6 Communities

Brookdale Clearlake

14789 Burns Valley Rd, Clearlake, CA
$$$$
Jeanne: "I'm living in Brookdale Clearlake. It's wonderful. I feel like I'm a queen here when I'm waited on. It is clean, it smells good, and it's very comfortable. The food can be good, but it can be bad too. Most of the time, the food is very likable. The preparation is exactly what you would do at home; it's very good. They have all kinds of activities. I'm mostly a card player and I love that. They're just wonderful; I have no complaints. The staff members are wonderful. The only... (read more)

Edelweiss Guest Home

8304 Lake Street, Lower Lake, CA

Red Hill Rest Home

7305 Red Hill Lane, Upper Lake, CA

At A Glance

There are 6 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Lake County is $4,510 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lake County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of assisted living communities in the Lake County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 6 assisted living communities in the Lake County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.