Best of Home Care® Awards by Home Care Pulse
The Best of Home Care® awards are based on the results of home care agency client satisfaction interviews conducted by Home Care Pulse. It’s an annual and national recognition that agencies qualify to earn by:
- Being a Home Care Pulse Certified – Trusted Provider for at least six consecutive months;
- Having a minimum of 10% of active clients interviewed on a monthly basis, or a qualifying Home Care Pulse interview package; and
- Qualifying above the 50th percentile in two or more client satisfaction categories within in the agency’s geographic region.
There are three award categories featured on Caring.com as follows …
- Best of Home Care® – Leader in Excellence: This is the highest achievement a home care business can receive from Home Care Pulse. It demonstrates excellence in home care and is based on the results of the agency’s client and caregiver-employee satisfaction interviews.
- Best of Home Care® – Provider of Choice: This award is also a mark of service quality, and is based on the results of the agency’s client satisfaction interviews.
- Best of Home Care® – Employer of Choice award: Agencies that have earned this annual award are best-in-class for caregiver-employee satisfaction based on employee interviews.
You’ll also see on some agencies’ listings on Caring.com the Home Care Pulse Certified – Trusted Provider™ badge. That means that the home care agency is enrolled in Home Care Pulse’s Satisfaction Management Program and participating in the Home Care Pulse reviews integration with Caring.com, which showcases agency client feedback via online reviews.
For more information about the Home Care Pulse awards, please visit: https://www.bestofhomecare.com/