Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Mistreatment
If you're worried about an elderly loved one -- and whether they might be victims of financial abuse, emotional abuse, neglect, or mistreatment, find resources to help.
Common financial scams that target the elderly -- and how you can help your family avoid them.
Financial scams abound, but there are ways to protect yourself. Learn the ten most common financial scams, and how not to get snared by them.
Hiring a caregiver for your loved one opens the door to possible theft. Learn five signs that a caregiver may be stealing from you or your loved one.
More About Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Mistreatment
- How do I report caregiver fraud?
- How can I protect my grandfather's assets?
- What can I do to stop my brothers from commiting fraud against my mother?
- How can I protect my mother from being taken advantage of by my brother?
- How do we protect my grandfather from scams?
- Are Medicaid annuities a scam?
- How can I get my father removed from scam "sweepstakes" mailing lists?
- What can I do to contest a power of attorney with a forged signature?
- I feel my father is being scammed. What can I do?
- Can my brother be fired or reported for fraud if he is neglecting my mother?
- What do we do if we suspect fraud by the power of attorney?
- How can I stop family from taking advantage of my mom?
- Can I legally get Mom's boyfriend out of her life?
- My brother is not paying his bills which is affecting my mother's care- what can we do?
- I am my father's only living adult child. He is in his early...
- My grandma's neighbors are taking advantage of her financially, what can we do to stop them?
- Read more questions about Elder Abuse, Neglect, and Mistreatment…