Nursing Homes in Wexford

18 Communities

North Hills Health and Rehabilitation Center

194 Swinderman Road, Wexford, PA
$$$$
Ardell: "Aides very rude. Staff sit around desk while call bells going off and ignoring them. An aide named Renee was extremely rough and became very smart with my mother after she asked if she could be little more gentle when bathing her. No one seemed to be washing their hands after patient care. "

Wexford House Nursing Center

9850 OLD PERRY HIGHWAY, Wexford, PA
$$$$
ktg31: "My grandmother has been here for rehab. For two weeks they were getting her out of bed only once a day. Don’t answer when you right for an aid so she would spoil herself and sit in it for hours. She literally has bed sore all over her backside. Today was the last straw I’m taking her home and hiring someone to help her. Came in first time. She was soaked through whole bed. Thought accidents happen. I changed the bedding and cleaned her up. Didn’t even bother the aids. Get a ... (read more)

Masonic Village at Sewickley

1000 Masonic Drive, Sewickley, PA
$$$$
Refund Plans: 90%; 8 Year declining balance at 1% per month (Price: 66% of Entrance Fee). Apartments and villas. Priority admission for Masons and families. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Concordia Rebecca Residence

3746 Cedar Ridge Road, Allison Park, PA
$$$$
GC: "My mother-in-law was in the nursing home part of Concordia at Rebecca Residence. We also had a singing group that went over and performed for the assisted living facility. They were wonderful with her. The staff was very attentive to her. She had osteoporosis really bad and she had MS. The assisted living and the nursing home were both kept very clean. They just need better certified nursing skills. They're planning a Christmas party right now."

Vincentian Home

111 Perrymont Road, Pittsburgh, PA
$$$$
Mary: "My mom is in Vincentian Home. It's very good, and the services are pretty good. They have cards, games, Bingo, and entertainment. The food is very good, and there's a good variety on the menu."

St John Specialty Care Center

500 Wittenberg Way, Mars, PA
$$$$
Caring_2646402: "This facility is grossly understaffed! I am afraid to say more because my grandparent is still in the facility and I don't want backlash, but if you have a choice, we don't , look somewhere else. "

Villa Saint Joseph of Baden In

1030 STATE STREET, Baden, PA
$$$$
Joanna: "We had my mother-in-law at Villa Saint Joseph when she was doing rehab. It was a very nice place. It was a starker environment only because of the situation. However, I think it was certainly clean. The staff was very attentive. My mother-in-law got rehab and she was more mobile after her stay there. My mother-in-law complained about the food because it wasn't seasoned. She did not enjoy her meal, but she did eat, and that's when she actually started putting on weight. She a... (read more)

The Village (St. Barnabas Health System)

5827 MERIDIAN ROAD, Gibsonia, PA
$$$$
from some one who cares to much: "I'm writing this review to warn people not to put anyone they care and love in this place the staff are horrible and I mean not all are bad but the nurses think they are god and can do know wrong they won't help your family members or cna the nurses have that's not my job kinda addituide they will let your loved ones sit in there own pee and poop they are just horrible people"

Sycamore Creek Nursing Center

234 CORAOPOLIS ROAD, Coraopolis, PA
$$$$
MYDADROCKS: "Love this place, My dad is getting the best care here. I asked to tour the facility prior to placing my dad, I was told to stop any time so there was no staging, The facility is clean, the staff is friendly, and the approach is to involve the family in care decisions. There are plenty of activities for the residents. Although I would love for my dad to be able to come home, if that is not possible, I know he will get great care here. "

The Arbors at St Barnabas

85 CHARITY PLACE, Valencia, PA
$$$$
Anonymous400473: "She's at Valencia Woods. It's a nursing home, and it's beautiful. The caregivers take excellent care of her. Her room is private, fully furnished, spacious, and cheerful. The location is very convenient, and the grounds are well-kept. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Wexford area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 43 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Wexford area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 18 nursing homes communities in the Wexford area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.