Nursing Homes in Kings County

42 Communities

Ditmas Park Care Center

2107 Ditmas, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
Judy J: "A few months ago, I went to the hospital for surgery and decided that Ditmas Park Care Center would be my choice for my post-procedure rehab. The rehab program that the therapists customized for me is enjoyable yet thorough. I'm always motivated to get to my sessions on time because all of the therapists make my day! While we are working together, I always feel ambitious about meeting my personal rehab goals designed for me by my therapists. I am looking forward to walking u... (read more)

Schulman And Schachne Inst For Nursing & Rehab

555 Rockaway Parkway, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
JillA: "My grandmother was a resident here for hospice care, she was on the fourth floor in the Schulman Building. The staff was wonderful, they always made sure she was comfortable. My family and I visited early in the morning to late at night and everyone we interacted with was so kind, they made us relax knowing she was in such good care. "

Benhurst Center for Rehab

1740 84th Street, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
B.L.: "My mother was in Bensonhurst Center for Rehab and she was happy there. The food wasn’t the greatest, but the therapy and the nursing services were fine. She was happy with the people there, and the administrative people. They were able to get her to walk again. They have a dining area, they have church on Sunday, and they have a little yard where they took her out almost every other day. She was happy with her roommate."

Haym Salomon Adult Day Health Care

2340 Cropsey Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
Mr. Forin: "I am glad that I choose this facility for my mom. An excellent facility that meets your every need in a professional manner. The staff is good, attentive, and making you feel like a family. I would highly recommend this place."

Bishop Henry B Hucles Episcopal Nursing Home Inc

835 Herkimer Street, Brooklyn, NY
1 review

Marcus Garvey Nursing Home

810 St. Marks Avenue, Brooklyn, NY
1 review
Musicp7: "This facility is very caring and the management staff at the time of of my visit was very professional and concerned about its patients, treating them like family , how we as human beings should all be treated because each and everyone of us will be old one day and pray that we receive the same treatment that we give to others "

Cabs Nursing Home Company

270 NOSTRAND AVENUE, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
Deborah9: "I've been in the Cabs Nursing Home for rehab since January. The place is very clean, they clean everyday, three times a day. I have a new and very comfortable room with a wonderful view. The staff is excellent, they do not take too long when you call using the call button. "

Buena Vida Center

48 CEDAR STREET, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
crly2str8: "I was really impressed with how clean the place was. I also really liked how loving and caring the staff is and they really know their stuff."

Norwegian Christian Home & Health Center

1250 67Th Street, Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
Daniel1: "There are many reasons why I rated this place only 3 stars instead of 5. Most of the staff was nice while others were very lazy and did not want to do anything, but for the most part they were decent. Her room was kept nice but I always had to remind rhe aids to change my aunts bed. There were not many ameneties and the food was horrible.I always had to bring food. Five times they gave her the wrong medicine, which was why I transfered her out from there to another nursing h... (read more)

Sheepshead Nursing And Rehab Ctr

2840 Knapp St , Brooklyn, NY
$$$$
Ruth128524: "Sheepshead Bay did not have a dementia floor, which was a fault because I am looking for something for dementia. They did have a good ratio of staff to patient, it was a very clean and well-kept facility, and it was secure. They handle mostly wheelchair patients, so they did not have too many ambulatory patients, and that was not a good thing for us because my sister doesn’t use the wheelchair. The place was very nice, very clean, and very well-staffed, but it was more reall... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Kings County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 106 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Kings County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 42 nursing homes communities in the Kings County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.