Nursing Homes in Rio Rancho

19 Communities

Rio Rancho Care and Rehabilitation Center

4210 Sabana Grande Ave Se, Rio Rancho, NM
$$$$
DISSATISFIED 1: "This is by far the worst of the worst rehabilitation center. My mother was put there after being discharged from the hospital on Saturday. In walking into the facility that afternoon the first thing that got my attention was the strong oder of urine. The place reaked of urine. When I was approaching the nurses center to ask what room my mother had been placed, the nurse began to laugh without letting me complete my sentence and said, " how am I supposed to know where sh... (read more)

Neighborhood In Rio Rancho (The)

900 Loma, Rio Rancho, NM

The Rio At Cabezon

2410 19 Th Street, Rio Rancho, NM
yrs

The Montebello on Academy

10500 Academy Road NE, Albuquerque, NM
$$$$
The Montebello on Academy is located in Albuquerque, less than two blocks from shops and a park. The facility’s pleasant outdoor spaces and common areas, such as the restaurant and patios, consistently receive high praise from residents and their visitors. Residents at The Montebello on Academy enjoy access to a broad range of activities including movies, arts and crafts and card games. The friendly, attentive staff and the level of care they provide to the community is a poi... (read more)

La Vida Llena

10501 Lagrima De Oro Ne, Albuquerque, NM
$$$$
Caring71982150: "I was at La Vida Llena as an invited guest. The facility is new and very beautiful. The location is also very good. It just opened this year. It would definitely be my choice, but it’s expensive. I would highly recommend this place if you had the money. We looked at the apartments and they were nice. We had a light lunch there with a salad and a dessert and it was okay. We were nicely treated by the staff. They were knowledgeable and all our questions were answered. They hav... (read more)

Good Samaritan Society Manzano del Sol Village

5201 Roma Avenue NE, Albuquerque, NM
$$$$
Jim560152: "Manzano Del Sol Village is very good, and the staff is very good. My mom's room is clean, bright, and very nice. The food seems to be OK. They have Bible study and card games. "

Skies Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center

9150 MCMAHON NW, Albuquerque, NM
$$$$
Charlie's daughter: "My father recently spent about three weeks at this facility due to a back injury. The care he received was excellent and every one of the staff members we encountered was caring and professional and frequently reported to us on his condition. His physical therapist, Phillip, was able to get him motivated and with his help my dad quickly improved enough to be able to come home. We even received some tips from him on how to help him continue his care at home. The facility w... (read more)

Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehabilitation

103 HOSPITAL LOOP NE, Albuquerque, NM
$$$$
Ulysis: "I had multiple bad experiences at this facility. I came in with a lot of pain, screaming in pain for medication. I was told once that I had already had it and then she walked out and closed the door. I was in agony for 17 hours. Then, we found out the 'nurse' had made an error and she could have given me pain medicine. Another time a 'nurse' came by to give me medication. I said I had not had that medicine before. She insisted I had. I argued with her. She then checked and d... (read more)

Advanced Health Care Of Albuquerque

2701 Richmond Drive Ne, Albuquerque, NM
$$$$
Donald T: "Was there for rehab after my hip replacement. Our first Dr never showed up even after 8 days so they switched me to Dr Ralph and his PA Karen who were warm and professional. The aids are extremely busy, but the still make time to take care of the patients with courtesy and professionalism. The nurses were kind and seem top notch. The food is really tasty. The rehab was very very good. Personalized and rigorous. I went home after 17 days and they set me up with really g... (read more)

Canyon Transitional Rehabilitation Center

10101 Lagrima De Oro Ne, Albuquerque, NM
$$$$
Lmfronterotta: "If you care for your loved ones, do not take them here. It is over run by inadequate, uneducated individuals. Every time I would call, I felt like I was speaking to a kindergartener. It seems to me that this place needs a lot of staff training in procedure and also hospitality. They did not provide me with adequate updates of my father's wellbeing and their lack of detail and professionalism is truly astounding. My father entered the facility to regain his strength after he ... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Rio Rancho area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 4 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Rio Rancho area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 19 nursing homes communities in the Rio Rancho area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.