Nursing Homes in Haskell

17 Communities

Wanaque Convalescent Center

1433 Ringwood Ave , Haskell, NJ
$$$$
melv543: "My Uncle has been at The Wanaque Center for a while and the care is so great. This is my uncles 2nd facility and this facility is way better than the first one. The nurses and the aids are always ready to help when I needed them to help me with my uncle. When you walk through the halls or when I visit in the day room the other residents are all happy, During holidays and events the building has home cooked meals so my husband and I can eat with my uncle. Last thanksgiving ... (read more)

Lakeland Health Care Center

25 Fifth Ave, Haskell, NJ

Regency Gardens Post-Acute Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

296 Hamburg Turnpike, Wayne, NJ
$$$$
tova : "After searching for nursing home for our mom who was double emputee we decided to place her in Regency Gardens. We did not register it, she lived there for the next five years to the last day in June 2017 when she closed her eyes forever. The staff, the management team were just wonderful always ready to solve s problem if occurred We are so thankful to Mark, Marybeth, Yaakov, Deidra,Ruthie just ato mention a few and to all for making the last year’s of our mom live as pl... (read more)

CareOne at Wayne

493 Black Oak Ridge Road, Wayne, NJ
$$$$
Rosezaten: "My mother was at CareOne at Wayne for rehab. It was good and the staff was very good. She didn't want to go to the activities, so they would bring her some crayons and books to keep her occupied. They had dogs and other animals there. Every day, they would come and tell her what was going on with the activities. They had assisted living there too. The facility was clean and smelled nice. Everybody was nice and they would greet you. She enjoyed her meal every day. The food wa... (read more)
yr

Cedar Crest

4 Cedar Crest Village Drive , Pompton Plains, NJ
$$$$
Cedar Crest is a full-service, maintenance-free community designed exclusively for retirees, age 62 or better. Located on 130 picturesque acres in Pompton Plains, New Jersey, Cedar Crest is a private campus kept secure day and night by a team of professionals trained in emergency first response. We're the ideal choice for active seniors who want to live a vibrant, engaging, and purposeful lifestyle in a setting that's both safe and beautiful. Like a small town under one ro... (read more)

Lakeview Subacute Care Center

130 Terhune Drive, Wayne, NJ
$$$$
KAREN SILVER: "I have been in a few places and the rehab and nursing care at lakeview is by far the best. The cleanest place with the best food. THANK YOU LAKEVIEW"

JDT Villa

525 Pine Brook Road, Lincoln Park, NJ
$$$$
nd: "My mother was at JDT Villa rehab to recover from surgery for a hip fracture . The second night she was there she fell out of bed. I received a call early in the morning advising me of the fall. When I arrived, my mom was in her wheelchair moaning and crying in pain. Her wrist was red and swollen as as a result of the fall. I had to ask them to put an ice pack on it. Nobody thought to do that prior to my requesting it?? Then we waited until 9:30 PM for an Xray. The follow... (read more)

Christian Health Care Center

301 Sicomac Ave, Wyckoff, NJ
$$$$
MindyC: "My mother was a patient in the rehabilitaion center of Christian Health Care last year. We were very pleased with the care so we decided to visit the Nursing Home section of the facility. The facility is very pretty, the accomodations are very comfortable and clean. The staff was very nice and helpful. They have a good variety of activites to participate in and the food service was much better than the typical large facility fare. Sadly my mother passed away before we had a ... (read more)

Milford Manor

69 Maple Road , West Milford, NJ
1 review
Diller: "Milford Manor Nursing Home, is a great facility. My grandpa stayed there while he was doing rehab, and although he may not have enjoyed the stay, we could see how much of a difference they had made on my grandpa. His breathing was more controlled, and he seemed to have more confidence with his daily routine. The facility was regularly cleaned and was in very good condition. The activities they offered to the residents changed on a daily basis; some days they offered bingo, o... (read more)

Oak Ridge Rehabilitation & Nc

261 TERHUNE DRIVE, Wayne, NJ
1 review
Caring100784850: "We were able to put my father in Oak Ridge for a couple of weeks before he passed away. The facility was close. They were very accommodating. The facility was quiet. It wasn't loud, and it was very calm there. I felt that they took good care of my father. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Haskell area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Haskell area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 17 nursing homes communities in the Haskell area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.