Nursing Homes in Sun City West

21 Communities

Sun Health Grandview Care Center

14505 WEST GRANITE VALLEY DRIVE, Sun City West, AZ
1 review
Nancy : "My mom is in Grandview Health & Rehab. It is very nice and clean. They just remodeled the whole thing, so it is beautiful. The staff people are very attentive, good, and kind. They have lots of programs, play Bingo twice a week, have all sorts of musical and cultural programs, and exercise. The food is pretty good. The dining area is nice, but it is not really clean. "

Sun West Choice Healthcare & Rehab

14002 Meeker Blvd, Sun City West, AZ
1 review
Nicole7: "Choice is a nice facility. My dad hasn't moved in yet, but he is first on their list. He will be sharing a room and it is sufficient for him. It looked presentable and clean. I did get a walk-through of the facility with the primary manager, so I felt comfortable with her and with what I saw. It is the best choice for him in the area because he is a VA-POW and they give full coverage. "

The Forum at Desert Harbor

13840 North Desert Harbor Drive, Peoria, AZ
$$$$
The Forum at Desert Harbor is an assisted and independent living facility for those 50 years and older. Residents have several housing options, from studios up to two-bedroom apartments that are equipped with private kitchenettes and cable television. Nurses are on-site 24/7, offering assistance with medication and physical therapy and other staff members plan daily on-site activities such as yoga and book club. If residents prefer, they can spend time on their own in the com... (read more)

The Gardens of Sun City

17225 Boswell Boulevard, Sun City, AZ
$$$$
leezee: "In our quest to find a facility for my father in law, diagnosed with dementia and transferred too many times to count, we heard about Brighton Gardens. As his dementia advances, we found ourselves in need of an advanced facility.Gracious staff! Friendly, intelligent, looks you in the eye and takes all your questions seriously.Adorable rooms, full homey kitchen, cute deco, very clean and warm. Inviting is a good adjective to describe the rooms. HUGE dining area, big open ... (read more)

Freedom Plaza Arizona

13714 N Plaza Del Rio Blvd Peoria AZ 85381, Peoria, AZ
$$$$
ms. ontiveros: "Treatment was first rate Services provided were very helpful. Facility was beautiful. Clean, oder free environment thanks to the superior cleaning staff. Rehab. Was extremely beneficial. Dining room cheerful, food was good. Staff was kind and friendly. Dr. Was very knowledgeable and medical treatment was very good. Very happy with this facility."

LifeStream Complete Senior Living at Youngtown

11315 W. Peoria Avenue, Youngtown, AZ
$$$$
Basscatcher: "My mother lived their two years and rent went way up during this time. I had to move her to a more affordable and caring facility. We cleaned and left her apartment cleaner then when she moved in. Property manager stated the apartment looked good and my mother would receive deposit back within two months. Now they say they had to replace all the carpet for stains they found. Its a shame this person managing the property takes advantage of the elderly in this way. "
yr

Immanuel Campus of Care

11301 North 99th Avenue, Peoria, AZ
$$$$
Immanuel Campus of Care provides Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care and Skilled Nursing in Peoria Arizona. We're located on a twelve acre campus filled with lush landscaping, courtyards, patios and balconies. Living in a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) means having all the benefits of comprehensive health care services, memory care, on-site rehabilitation and skilled care, when and if you ever need it. What can be better than the peace of mind that ... (read more)

Cook Health Care

11527 W PEORIA AVE, Youngtown, AZ
1 review
Caring112184050: "Cook Health Care was a nice place. My mother was there three months. The rooms were small, but she can move her wheelchair. She was able to use the sink, wash her face, and brush her teeth with help. They had very loving staff. The food was excellent, and they had several choices. The care and the activities were excellent. "

Trillium Specialty Hospital - West Valley

13818 North Thunderbird Blvd, Sun City, AZ
1 review
L. R: "It is with deep regret I have to Leave the care of your facility and staff. It has bee an beutiful memory for me. I would ask only that you adopt me! "

Center At Arrowhead, Llc

7201 W Camino San Xavier Ave, Glendale, AZ
1 review
Carolyn E.: "My sister has been at The Center at Arrowhead for 3 weeks now. It's been a very positive experience. It's very clean and very new, and the staff has been very cooperative. There's physical therapy available for her. She was in a private room -- a small apartment type -- without kitchen facilities, but it was a nice size, and accommodating for her needs."

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Sun City West area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Sun City West area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 21 nursing homes communities in the Sun City West area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.