River Breeze Assisted Living

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: AM550397461

About River Breeze Assisted Living

River Breeze Assisted Living is a family home that is located at N4937 River Dr. Wallace Michigan. My husband and I have been working together as caregivers since around 2010. We had our first AFC home in Cedar Springs MI, White Pine Trail assisted living located at 309 4th street Cedar Springs Michigan. While in Cedar Springs we worked with the VA Medical Foster care program that was based out of Battle Creek Michigan. We also worked with Hospice of Michigan as well. My husband and I work together for our residents to give them their daily needs such as good home-cooked meals with very little processed foods. I am a certified Nutritionist and can provide specialized meals if need be. We also provide our residents with a clean and comfortable home, bathing, toileting, assisting with their medications and most importantly companionship. These are our goals and we try our best to accomplish them.

The community is located on the Beautiful Menominee River in Wallace MI.

Map of River Breeze Assisted Living