Chapman Place

Reviews of Chapman Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Chapman Place

June 28, 2016

By Lee612218

It sits on a very busy corner with high traffic, and that turned me off. The rooms had a living room, bedroom, and a small dine-at with a microwave and a little refrigerator. They had two meals a day and a bus that would take you to stores and different places if they made arrangements. They had crafts and exercise. The facility seemed very clean.

May 29, 2016

By Concerned FM020011

It looks nice, and the people seem very friendly. My father-in-law's room has a big bathroom with a closet and a refrigerator. From my understanding, the staff is very nice and helpful. The food is good.

November 24, 2015

It is top of the line. It’s just like a big bed and breakfast. Everything is taken care of for my cousin. There is only one floor that’s dedicated to memory care, and their staff is the only group that I have met. I find them to be very caring and concerned, and I think they are doing a good job.

October 27, 2015

By Alice49

My husband's family were very eager to find the situation for my sister-in-law, and they spent a lot of time with us. The people we talked to seemed happy, and there seemed to be lots of activities. It had a secured top floor, and the rooms were small. The lady was very efficient and capable, and we talked to the manager we talked. What stood out to me were the personable staff, the manager, and the caring people.

August 05, 2015

By Caring110319550

I've visited some friends here. The rooms are OK, but I don’t think they are the greatest. I also think they need more knowledgeable staff and people to clean the place.

April 18, 2015

By Gene14

It seemed to have too many activities. It was in a big city with a lot of traffic in the area. However, they did have a garden where you could go out and even plant your own seeds if you wanted to. It was just off the main Fort Wayne, and there was a lot of traffic all around. For me, that was the only drawback because I lived in a very quiet neighborhood. I didn't go inside and looked. I just pulled out in the front, walked up to the front area, and talked to a couple of guests who were there. They said they really liked it, and it was a good place. I thought it looked very much like the one in Auburn. There was receptionist there and people were ready to wait on you and take care of you. There was a large dining room down the hall. However, I didn't go in the individual rooms.

Costs for Chapman Place

• Staff Patient Ratio: 7:1
  • Minimum Age: Minimum Age: 62
  • Pets: Yes

Nurses

• Nurses Extra: We Have 24 Hour Nurses.

• Occupational Therapy

• Memory Care Training

• Licenses: Residential Care License
  • State Licenses: 12-010235-1

About Chapman Place

At Chapman Place, our assisted living and memory care community in Fort Wayne, IN we provide our residents thoughtful, compassionate assistance with their daily routine, while respecting their independence. We develop individual care plans to meet the needs of each resident, and a full-time licensed nurse is available 24 hours a day to provide clinical oversight and coordination of care. Located just off of Coliseum Boulevard East, so friends, family and all that Fort Wayne has to offer is close by. However, the serenity of our well-maintained senior living community combined with the variety of amenities offered may just keep you connected with friends closer to home. Our goal is to provide you the perfect balance, so you can choose to enjoy one of our many scheduled excursions, entertain friends on our sunny patio, or participate in one of many daily activities like Cooking Club, Ice Cream Socials, Happy Hour and Bingo. Providing our residents the opportunity to thrive in body and mind is our paramount goal. Our memory care community offers Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care in addition to our Assisted Living accommodations, so you can have peace of mind that your loved one will receive supportive memory care on-site if the need arises. Schedule a visit to explore our memory care and senior living community in Fort Wayne, IN.

Map of Chapman Place