14 Independent Living Communities in Madison, TN

Also serving communities of Whites Creek, Springfield.

Windlands East

200 E Webster St, Madison, TN
joyceab: "I enjoy senior independent living here and it very much meets my needs. I have lived here 4 1/2 years. At the present, I still own a vehicle and drive but it's a good feeling to know I'll be furnished transportation if/when I should need... (read more)

Maybelle Carter Living

208 West Due West Ave., Madison, TN
Jeanetta000420: "Maybelle Carter was nice and clean. It felt like you were cared for and like they were looking after folks. Everybody seemed really friendly. The rooms were nice, and the food was good. They had exercises and art classes, played cards, had... (read more)

Windlands South

3800 Sam Boney Dr, Nashville, TN
Reviewer332: "Windlands South is a lovely place. I got good feedback from the residents that I talked to. The staff was very helpful. It is probably a little expensive for me, but it is a lovely place. The grounds are very nice. The location is fine. It... (read more)

Carrick Glen Senior Living

100 Carrick Court, Mount Juliet, TN
L.S.: "Everything in Carrick Glen was exactly what we we wanted for my parents. Everything was fine. They were all very friendly, very helpful, and everything was great. They had an activities room, dining room, and scheduled excursions for them.... (read more)

The Hearth at Hendersonville

419 East Main Street, Hendersonville, TN
The Hearth at Hendersonville is a 130 apartment Independent/Assisted/Memory care providing premier senior living set in a quite area located in Hendersonville TN. We are close to many area attractions and the area boasts a large number of c... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 7 days

Main Street Senior Living

674 East Main Street, Hendersonville, TN
Main Street Senior Living goes beyond senior housing. We strive to provide a distinctive lifestyle filled with friendships, endless activities, and exceptional attention to detail. From all day restaurant-style dining to life enriching acti... (read more)

Red Cedar Glen

202 Walton Ferry Road, Hendersonville, TN
Katie: "My mother is in Brookdale Hendersonville. It's very nice, and she's adjusting to it as far as I can tell. She's only been there two weeks, and everything is going very well. Everyone who works there is extremely nice. She has played bingo ... (read more)

Park Place Retirement

31 Executive Park Drive, Hendersonville, TN
Sharon: "The staff at Park Place Retirement was very nice and very accommodating. It was just too expensive and the apartment was too small, but the whole place was very beautiful."

Richland Place

500 Elmington Ave, Nashville, TN
Stephen25: "My mother-in-law was at Richland Place. It’s a nice and clean place. They provided her with good care. "

Rutland Place

435 Nw Rutland Rd., Mount Juliet, TN
Nicole: "We chose Rutland Place for our grandmother because of the location, and the fact that the property was newer. The activities were comparable to the other place. We're still a week away from moving in. They have meals, laundry services, act... (read more)

Sycamores Terrace Retirement Community

1427 LEBANON PIKE, Nashville, TN
Peter: "Sycamores Terrace is well-located and the people are good and caring. The director and assistant director are excellent. They have excellent food service and the person in charge of food service is very good. It's a good. The activities se... (read more)

Park Manor Senior Apartments

115 Woodmont Blvd, Nashville, TN
Dawna102776: "Park Manor was beautiful. It was very updated. It seemed like a really nice facility. The apartments were big. The staff was wonderful. They also offered assisted living in addition to independent living. It felt like the general populatio... (read more)

Charter Senior Living of Hermitage

4131 Andrew Jackson Parkway, Hermitage, TN
Provision Living @ Hermitage is a one-level easily accessible community. We serve three nutritional meals daily, housekeeping services and 24-hour staffing. Licensed nurses handle medication administration. We have a physician that visits w... (read more)

Grace Healthcare of Whites Creek

3425 KNIGHT DRIVE, Whites Creek, TN
Courtney Cox: "Most of the staff there is nice, but there are a few workers that are extremely unprofessional, which makes the whole facility unprofessional. My granny was there before she passed away, and the only help she seemed to recieve was from wor... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 14 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,967 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Madison area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 19 reviews of independent living communities in the Madison area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 14 independent living communities in the Madison area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.