30 Independent Living Communities in Middlesex County, MA

Windsor Place of Wilmington

92 West Street, Wilmington, MA
Windsor Place of Wilmington is located in Wilmington, Massachusetts, conveniently close to Interstates 93 and 95. Residents of this facility highlight the the respectful and compassionate staff, who always greet them by name. They appreciat... (read more)

2019

Heritage at Framingham Senior Living

747 Water Street, Framingham, MA
Heritage at Framingham Senior Living is an independent living, assisted living and memory care community north of Framingham, Massachusetts, near Saxonville. The facility offers apartments from studios up to two-bedrooms, each featuring in-... (read more)

2015, 2016

Brookdale Cushing Park

300 West Farm Pond Road, Framingham, MA
Brookdale Cushing Park is in a scenic area of the city of Framingham, close to shops and medical facilities and surrounded by picturesque forests. Residents note the incredible staff who seem to care about everyone, and special mention is m... (read more)

2014

Summer Place

20 Summer St, Chelmsford, MA
R.C.: "My visit to Summer Place was nice and very informative. The staff seemed fine, we took a tour of the facilities, we went over the activities the residents would do, and we saw several different types of rooms. It’s good, and I might go int... (read more)

Wingate Residences at Boylston Place

615 Heath Street, Chestnut Hill, MA
Wingate Residences at Boylston Place is nestled in Chestnut Hill, Massachusetts, near the scenic Webster Conservation Area and The Shops at Chestnut Hill. Residents praise the facility's convenient location, luxury hotel-like apartments and... (read more)

Cabot Park Village

280 Newtonville Ave, Newton, MA
Tina: "Our visit to Cabot Park Village was great and educational, but I think they're overpriced. The rooms were clean, neat, certainly functional, and up to date. They do shopping, personalized transportation services, they bring in entertainmen... (read more)

Orchard Hill - Sudbury

761 Boston Post Road, Sudbury, MA
Orchard Hill at Sudbury balances the convenience of nearby medical and shopping facilities with the charm of rural areas through the peaceful walking trails and apple orchards nestled on its 10-acre landscaped grounds. Visitors remark on th... (read more)

New Horizons Choate

21 Warren Avenue, Woburn, MA
H.G.: "New Horizons At Choate is very good. Everything is really good. The place looks fine, and the room we're going to have is a good size. The person who gave me the tour was good as well. I've tried the food there and it was very good. This c... (read more)

Waterside Villas

One Overlook Drive, Monroe Township, NJ
Samuel: "Waterside Villas was nice but cost a little bit more than I can afford because my wife and I are on a fixed income. We were looking for a two-bed, two-bath unit, but that was about $1,600-$1,700 a month, and we needed $1,500. The rooms wer... (read more)

Cadbury Commons

66 Sherman Street , Cambridge, MA
Cadbury Commons is located in Cambridge, Massachusetts, a short distance from Alewife Brook Parkway Shopping Center, Fresh Pond Mall and numerous parks. Visitors note the community's urban setting, spacious rooms and nice atmosphere. Reside... (read more)

Rivercourt Residences

8 West Main Street, West Groton, MA
Rivercourt Residences is located on Main Street in West Groton, Massachusetts, south of Groton Road and the Squannacook River Reservoir. The facility offers studios, one-, two- or three-bedroom apartments and companion suites. Relatives of ... (read more)

Maplewood at Weston

99 Norumbega Road, Weston, MA
Caring109452450: "The surroundings at Maplewood at Weston were very nice. We had lunch there, which was good. They're making some improvements to the facility. The apartments were good size. They did have two-bedroom suites and single bedroom suites availab... (read more)

Stonebridge at Burlington

50 Greenleaf Way, Burlington, MA
Zelvyra: "Stonebridge at Burlington was beautiful. Everything was perfect. I liked the grounds and the location. I saw a clean one-bedroom apartment."

Bayberry at Emerald Court

2000 Emerald Court, Tewksbury, MA
Bayberry at Emerald Court in Tewksbury, Massachusetts is an independent living, assisted living and memory care facility located a short distance from Tewksbury Hospital. Residents give high marks to the facility for its extensive activity ... (read more)

Concord Park

68 Commonwealth Avenue, Concord, MA
Pam715457: "I like Concord Park a lot. The food was good. For the most part, the staff seemed to be very friendly, but some of the nurse's aides didn't say hello to me. I had lunch there, so I got to see them a couple of times, and they didn't seem ve... (read more)

The Communities at Golden Pond

50 W Main Street, Hopkinton, MA
Golden Pond provides comfortable, affordable studios, one-and two-bedroom apartment homes with fully equipped kitchens, spacious living areas and scenic views. Common areas include a library, a café and gardens. The community also features ... (read more)

2014, 2015

The Gables at Winchester

299 Cambridge Street, Winchester, MA
Richard268772: "The Gables at Winchester was beautiful, well maintained, clean, and bright. The people were outstanding and friendly. I loved everything about it. They had all kinds of activities. There were three meals a day, and the food was outstanding... (read more)

The Residence at Watertown Square

20 Summer Street, Watertown, MA
Every senior community has its own character, look and feel. The Residence at Watertown Square is a brand new community for Independent, Assisted and Memory Care residents that combines warmth and welcoming with modern services and conveni... (read more)

The Residence at Valley Farm

369 Pond Street, Ashland, MA
The Residence at Valley Farm is a brand new community featuring stunning architecture, a signature clock tower, beautiful landscaped grounds, and every convenience, service or indulgence you can imagine! We offer the community its finest I... (read more)

Atria Maplewood Place

295 Broadway, Malden, MA
A Visitor: "Atria Maplewood Place was OK, but we decided that we didn't belong there. I was very impressed with it. It was very nice, except it was in a neighborhood that is not a good one, like there are drugs and things like that at night. We had pi... (read more)

2013

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Middlesex County area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 69 reviews of independent living communities in the Middlesex County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 30 independent living communities in the Middlesex County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.