29 Independent Living Communities in Middlesex County, MA
The average cost of independent living in Middlesex County is $4,696 per month. This is higher than the national median of $2,553. Cheaper nearby regions include Suffolk with an average starting cost of $3,840.
To help you with your search, browse the 61 reviews below for independent living communities in Middlesex County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Middlesex County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Essex with an average rating of 4.1 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 23 families in Middlesex County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Middlesex County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Other Senior Care in Middlesex County, MA
- Continuing Care Retirement Communities in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Assisted Living in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- In-Home Care in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Nursing Homes in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Adult Day Care in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
- Home Health Agencies in Middlesex County, Massachusetts
Independent Living near Middlesex County, MA
- Independent Living in Suffolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Norfolk County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Essex County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Hillsborough County, New Hampshire
- Independent Living in Worcester County, Massachusetts
- Independent Living in Rockingham County, New Hampshire
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Middlesex
Review of Brookdale Cushing Park
My mom just moved into Brookdale. They have independent living, and my mom's unit has a full kitchen. It was great, and we liked it a lot. It had a park with walking trails. The dining room was fin... Read more
Review of Windsor Place of Wilmington
Thank you for providing a great place to live. Read more
Review of Summer Place
I liked the area of Summer Place and the community spaces. The staff was very knowledgeable. The apartment was nice, not really fantastic, but fine. Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...