Nursing Homes in Jackson

29 Communities

CareOne at Jackson - SNF

11 History Lane, Jackson, NJ
$$$$
Buzzy: ".My mother was here for rehab 2 years ago. I am not sure how to rate this facility. I found the nurses and CNAs pleasant and usually attentive..The therapy staff was excellent, always working hard to engage my mother who was less than enthusiastic. I would not recommend this facility for anyone who needs an IV line as my mother did. My mother had it placed in the hospital then went to Care One. She got serious blood infections of 2 different organisms after being there abou... (read more)

Bartley Healthcare Nursing & Rehabilitation

175 Bartley Road, Jackson, NJ
1 review

Atlantic Coast Rehabilitation and Healthcare Center

485 River Ave, Lakewood, NJ
$$$$
Ethel Smith: "I really liked it at atlantic coast rehabilitation in Lakewood, new jersey. I felt comfortable and well taken care of"

Leisure Park

1400 Route 70, Lakewood, NJ
$$$$
Leisure Park offers compassionate senior care in Lakewood, NJ. We strive to create a home-like atmosphere where you and your loved ones can feel secure. Our warm, well-trained staff works closely with our residents to provide the utmost care and comfort. As part of the Five Star corporation, you can be sure that everyone at Leisure Park shares the Five Star Values, and is committed to a high level of caring in all that they do. Please schedule a visit to see why we are the fi... (read more)

The Pines at Whiting

507 Route 530, Whiting, NJ
$$$$
The Pines at Whiting is so much more than you may realize. Here you will find a community of residents who are casual, fun-loving and full of vitality. Friendships develop quickly and easily, as people with similar backgrounds and common interests come together in a relaxed atmosphere, that sets the perfect stage for socializing.

Sunnyside Manor

2500 Ridgewood Rd, Wall, NJ

Harrogate

400 Locust Street, Lakewood, NJ
1 review

Rose Garden Nursing And Rehabilitation Center

1579 Old Freehold Road, Toms River, NJ
$$$$
Frank: "My loved one moved to Rose Garden and it's excellent. I was very much impressed with the activities. The rooms are bigger than where she came from. It is cleaner and everything is newer. The staff members wear uniforms."

Allaire Rehab & Nursing

115 Dutch Lane Road, Freehold, NJ
$$$$
protectmyfamily: "I would NOT place a love one in this facility. My love one spent three days here before I had them transferred to another facility. This was for sub-acute rehab. The rooms are dark n gloomy. The staff pays little attention to the patients. They aren’t too efficient with patients medication. When I wanted a blood pressure to be taken they told me they couldn’t because the machine had to be charged.Gave out medication before taking a blood pressure. Forgot to deliver dinner. ... (read more)

Applewood Estates

Applewood Drive , Freehold, NJ
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Jackson area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Jackson area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 29 nursing homes communities in the Jackson area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.