Nursing Homes in Worcester County

yrs

Oasis At Dodge Park

101 Randolph Road, Worcester, MA
$$$$
Situated in Northern Worcester, Massachusetts, Oasis At Dodge Park is an assisted living facility which boats a variety of amenities. Featuring companion suites, studio apartments, shared living and private rooms, Oasis at Dodge Park is a place for residents interested safe and comfortable living. Residents and visitors consistently comment on the level of attentiveness provided by staff who look after medical and personal needs. Residents have a variety of amenities to enjoy... (read more)

Coleman House

112 West Main Street , Northborough, MA
$$$$
Mr. C: "We can't say enough great things about Coleman House. Our Mom resided in skilled nursing for 1 1/2 yrs. Until her passing. By far the best care a family could ever ask for. Staff truly loved mom, not just doing their job. Definitly the best recommendation we ever received from friends whose father resided there."

Care One at Millbury

312 Millbury Avenue , Millbury, MA
$$$$
lee p: "My mother was sent to careone to rehab after she left the hospital. She then was told she needed long term care. I was so glad they had a bed for her the rns lpns cna they were all so great very easy to talk to right down to everyone in the offices. They took good care pf my mother who was 90 years old. She had a lot of pain and passed away a week ago. but I would not of wanted her anywhere else. "

Countryside Health Care of Milford

One Countryside Drive, Milford, MA
$$$$
Jodi747: "I was a therapy patient in 2016. I was so impressed with this facility. I was unable to walk when I became a patient. The hospital found this wonderful place for me. I enjoyed the therapy as the PT's were so well trained and had a good sense of humor. I walked out (with a walker) so so much better than I went in. They made it possible for a 92 year old to move safely. The decor is soft and peaceful. There is a lovely visiting room near the therapy room. There are no... (read more)

Sterling Healthcare Nursing & Rehab Center

18 Dana Hill Road , Sterling, MA
$$$$
Caring110976350: "When you come in the door, the reception is always pleasant at Sterling Healthcare Nursing and Rehab. They make me comfortable and welcome, and it is just a lovely place. The administration is good. The food is excellent, and the nursing care is very good. We really have made a good decision. You feel good, and I like everything about it. The activities group is excellent. There is something going on all the time. It's a good size place, and what they do is amazing. "

Jewish Healthcare Center

629 Salisbury Street , Worcester, MA
1 review
Anonymous107973950: "They are very attentive at Jewish Healthcare Center. My mother-in-law is an in-patient right now, and she is receiving rehab care. They help her with everything that she needs, and she is very comfortable. Sanitation is excellent. The food is very good. The rooms are spacious. She is in a private room. "

Oakdale Rehabilitation & Skilled Nursing Center

76 North Main Street , West Boylston, MA
1 review
Caring470927: "The care is wonderful The Staff ...well.... we just can't say enough about them they are like family. The atmospher is pleasant and very well maintained we are so happy we visited several facilities and have alot to compare. Mom loves it and seems very happy. Thank God!!! "

Radius Healthcare - Southbridge

84 Chapin Street, Southbridge, MA
1 review
Brent L: "Our situation is through the PACE program. It does cost a lot of money, so thank God we qualified for this. This place has many different things like rehab, it's a long term nursing home for some, and there is a dementia part. My wife has Alzheimer's. The food is wonderful there at Radius Healthcare. It is all homemade food, and they don't buy it canned. It is healthy food. It is a very good place. The security of the place is very good. I am happy with it as much as you can... (read more)

Beaumont at Worcester

378 Plantation Street, Worcester, MA
1 review
Jim: "My grandmother moved into Beaumont last February. She's now in the long-term care. They've been very good, and they worked on her for a few months now. The staff is very responsive, professional, caring, and helpful. They have activities, they play Bingo, they do arts and crafts, and they sing."

Notre Dame du Lac

555 Plantation St., Worcester, MA
$$$$
Notre Dame du Lac is a senior care community situated in the heart of Worcester, just minutes from I-290 and Green Hill Park, shopping centers, theaters and nearby activities. A historical and renovated 100-year-old building serves as a home to this assisted living community. Residents often remark on the benefits of Notre Dame du Lac, which include a library, a relaxing reading room and an inviting sun-room. Services provided by trained staff members include deliciously prep... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Worcester County area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 94 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Worcester County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 56 nursing homes communities in the Worcester County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.