49 Nursing Homes in North Andover, MA

Edgewood

575 Osgood Street, North Andover, MA

Prescott House

140 Prescott Street, North Andover, MA
jack-kathy: "Everyone needs to be aware that this is an alarm-free facility. My husband was a patient in the rehab section for less than 12 hours to be strengthen because he is a high fall-risk person. Because the facility has no alarms, my husband g... (read more)

Sutton Hill Center

1801 Turnpike Street, North Andover, MA
Lorina: "My mom was at Sutton Hill at two different times for Rehab for each visit the nursing staff as well as Social Services Department were exceptional. the girls I had to deal with Jennifer, Lisa, Heather as well as Maura where amazing they ke... (read more)

Nevins Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

Ten Ingalls Court , Methuen, MA
AM207708: "Nevins was excellent. The nurses did what they need to do, treated him decently, and called me if something was off or whenever they had meetings. He got therapy and decent food. I really liked that place. "

Meadow View Care and Rehabilitation Center - SunBridge Healthcare

134 North Street, North Reading, MA
Oscar5: "My mother is in Meadow View. The rooms have two people to a bedroom, and they are very clean. The nursing staff is fantastic, very friendly, and answered all of my questions. She is in the Alzheimer’s section, and she loves it there. They’... (read more)

Salemhaven

23 Geremonty Drive, Salem, NH

Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital

70 Butler Street, Salem, NH
Anonymous111803750: "They were attentive at Northeast Rehabilitation Hospital. They took care of my husband. The rooms were a little bit nicer. He was up everyday eating with other patients in a room. He had physical therapy and occupational therapy. The rooms... (read more)

D’Youville Life & Wellness Community

981 Varnum Avenue, Lowell, MA
Lady Nurse: "My husband is on a waiting list at D'Youville. It's lovely, the memory unit is fabulous, and it's clean. There's a bustle of activities, and the staff has 15-20 years of working there. You walked in, they immediately say hello to you, and ... (read more)

M I Nursing & Restorative Center

172 Lawrence Street , Lawrence, MA
KarenGNLVB: "Mom is in Mary Immaculate Health Care Services. The staff is very caring, good, and doing their best to keep all the residents occupied. I feel that she’s given good care. They have little parties for them on Easter and Christmas and bring... (read more)

Bear Hill Rehabilitation and Nursing Center

11 North Street, Stoneham, MA 02180, Stoneham, MA
E.Gagne: "I don't know where to begin & where to end because Bear Hill Nursing Facility in Stoneham, MA is more than a five star facility, If your searching for the outstanding care for your loved one, look no further because I experienced everythin... (read more)

Blaire House of Tewksbury

10 Erlin Terrace, Tewksbury, MA
Blaire House of Tewksbury is a stately facility in Tewksbury, Massachusetts, that specializes in assisted living, nursing home services, adult day care and memory care. Located steps away from the Squire Estates, it is easily accessible fro... (read more)

Woodbriar of Wilmington

90 West St, Wilmington, MA
Roses Daughter: "Do you think you would be unable to communicate and like your foot stuffed into your sneakers while wearing your nonskid hospital socks, making marks in your feet and have a family member discover it? Would you like to be cold, have a clos... (read more)

Sunny Acres Nursing Home

254 Billerica Road, Chelmsford, MA
smillpat: "I went to Sunny Acres for rehab after my knee surgery two years ago. I am due to have the other knee replaced and I am hoping to do my rehab at this facility. I received excellent care and credit the rehabilitation I received there for m... (read more)

Penacook Place, Inc

150 Water Street, Haverhill, MA
Penacook Place, Inc. is a large nursing home facility located near the shores of the Merrimack River close to the Buttonwoods Museum in Haverhill, Massachusetts. The staff receives warm reviews for their personable attitude and qualified, p... (read more)

Hannah Duston Healthcare Center

126 Monument Street, Haverhill, MA
The Hannah Duston Healthcare Center is a nursing home facility nestled beside Hannah Duston Park just off of Highway 495 in Haverhill, Massachusetts. Its central location places it near popular shops, banks and eateries. Visitors praise the... (read more)

Northwood Rehabilitation & Healthcare Center

1010 Varnum Avenue , Lowell, MA
anonymous7899: "They are the worst nursing care I've seen yet. The residents are always urinated and smelly. They don't even bathe them for days you have to request for your relative to be bathed. I had a relative there and they have the rudest and most u... (read more)

Sea View Convalescent and Nursing Home

50 Mansion Drive, Rowley, MA
Anonymous108731850: "The staff is wonderful at Sea View. They are very caring. It is actually a former mansion converted into a two-floor facility. It has a very homey atmosphere. The food is very good. My mother-in-law has been there for a week now. "

Wingate at Reading Rehab and Skilled Nursing Residency

1364 Main Street , Reading, MA
Anonymous112906350: "My father-in-law was at Wingate at Reading. It was comfortable enough. He was not happy there. He wanted to be back in his own home. He had surgery, so he needed to go there for rehab. The help was very nice. He had difficulties with some ... (read more)

Rosewood Nursing & Rehabilitation Center

22 Johnson Street , Peabody, MA
eyesonu: "Walked thru off hours as should you! Start with receptionist on cell, first fl nurses unit using inappropriate language, call lights and bed alarms with no responsive, patients receiving neb treatment in hall unattended, aides speaking l... (read more)

Wingate at Andover Rehab Skilled Nursing

80 Andover Street, Andover, MA
tiggeroo1965: "I am here at Wingate recovering from lower back surgery. The staff all of them are excellent but the kitchen cant seem to ever get tray right according o my allergies. Thank goodness or my aids who really look out for me."
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the North Andover area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of nursing homes communities in the North Andover area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 49 nursing homes communities in the North Andover area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.