Nursing Homes in Mooresville

yrs

Meadow Lakes

200 Meadow Lake Dr, Mooresville, IN
$$$$
Sarah334468: "Mom is in Meadow Lakes right now. It’s about 16 or 17 miles away. She’s in a room, and there’s another lady in there, too. I’d say the room is fine. It seems like a very nice place. "

Springs Mooresville

302 North Johnson Road, Mooresville, IN
1 review
Becky030523: "We ended up going to The Springs of Mooresville. They are wonderful. It's still pretty new. My mom was there for three weeks for rehab. The facilities are super and the people are wonderful. Mom thought the food was quite good. The dining room is very open, and there are quite a few individual tables and some were pushed together to make seating for 12 or 15 people. They had two private banquet rooms. It's kind of restaurant-style, so there are quite a few options and Mom sa... (read more)

Miller's Merry Manor

259 WEST HARRISON ST, Mooresville, IN
$$$$
ItsmeBill: "Nice upscale facility. Excellent staff. Good food. Occasional billing issues but quickly cleared up. Highly recommend. "

Greenwood Healthcare Center

377 Westridge Boulevard, Greenwood, IN
$$$$
soosi: "Worst place ever.Husband taken there left in room no rehab yet after 4 days ,over weekend, yes I know.Guess no one works weekends? Had I had a chance to look he never would have been taken there.Room is AWFUL!!!!FOOD AWFUL he refuses to eat it.I was ready to get him out the night he was admitted and finally after saying were leaving 4 people show up tell me how great their rehab is??Have not seen it yet, let him sit in hall way in wheelchair every time I go in.Most horrible ... (read more)

Westside Garden Plaza

8616 West Tenth Street, Indianapolis, IN
$$$$
tracy064764: "Westside Garden Plaza is a very established care center, but they didn't have rehab until last year, and it's an add-on. The staff seemed very industrious and seemed to care a lot about their patients, and they spend a lot of time in their rooms. The semi-private rooms are nice and spacious. The food is delicious, they do it really well, and they cater to just about any menu. They make sure my wife can eat what they're serving, and they've evidently hired someone who can coo... (read more)

Avon Health & Rehabilitation Center

4171 FOREST POINTE CIRCLE, Avon, IN
$$$$
CHardison: "I've never experienced a facility quite like Avon Health & Rehab. I couldn't find one thing I wasn't in love with when touring for my mother. The staff is friendly, the building is clean, and the residents actually seem to enjoy being apart of the community :) I'm happy to have found such a place and I'm more than comfortable knowing that the Avon team is taking great care of my mother. "

Lynhurst Healthcare

5225 W MORRIS ST, Indianapolis, IN
1 review
bubbles123: "Lynhurst has been a real blessing to my family! They may not be the prettiest place around but they make up for that with such caring and loving hearts! Staff to resident ratio is wonderful. The Administrator and the DON are really nice people. I love Lynhurst for everything they have done!"

Regency Place-Greenwood

377 Westridge Blvd, Greenwood, IN
1 review
Louanne: "Regency Place has been phenomenal. It's your basic nursing physical therapy. The aides are very attentive. Good food. The doctors are on the ball. The facilities are nice. It's a combination rehab, assisted living, long term care, and Alzheimer's care. They're clean. It's a pretty location. Everybody has a view of the outside. Rehab has private rooms. Assisted living is 2 people per room. "

Greenwood Meadows

1200 N. State Rd. 135, Greenwood, IN
$$$$
Greenwood Meadows is located in Greenwood, Indiana, a city that borders Indianapolis. Private and semi-private housing options are available at Greenwood. Dining options include shared meals, and room service is available when needed. The facility also provides laundry service. One former resident who received short-term care at the facility praised the staff for making her temporary loss of independence bearable. Family and friends of other residents note that staff have pro... (read more)

Countryside Meadows

762 N. Dan Jones Rd, Avon, IN
$$$$
Caring people make the difference at Countryside Meadows. You can feel it the minute you walk into our community and meet our staff. They are experts at senior healthcare who are not just doing a job, but following a calling. They are here to help you and your family find answers, solutions and peace of mind. In fact, they become an extension of your family. Call and ask for a member of our admissions team for more information or stop by and visit. We look forward to serving ... (read more)

At A Glance

Mooresville area seniors who require skilled nursing care have 27 nursing homes in the city and surrounding towns to choose from, with an average cost of $1 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mooresville area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 14 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mooresville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 27 nursing homes communities in the Mooresville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.