Nursing Homes in Tampa

yr

Brighton Gardens of Tampa

16702 North Dale Mabry Highway, Tampa, FL
$$$$
Brighton Gardens of Tampa is nestled between the peaceful neighborhoods of Lake Heather and Cypress Meadows in Tampa, Florida. Residents and visitors love that the staff at this facility are friendly, helpful and diligent. They also like that the accommodations at Brighton Gardens are clean, stylish and well-furnished. Residents especially enjoy exercising in the community fitness room, where they can partake in yoga and weight-training classes. The community receives praise ... (read more)

University Village FL

12250 N 22nd St, Tampa, FL
$$$$
Nancy: "I have put my mom in Nursing Center At The University Village. It's great. I think for the value, it's very good. The staff is great, but the food is bad. They have bingo and music. They have different sitting rooms and a beauty parlor, and they do their nails."

Manorcare Health Services Carrollwood

3030 Bearss Ave, Tampa, FL
$$$$
amadhec: "My name is Rosa Pérez González. I want to thank you for the attention you gave me. Although I had an unpleasant situation with a nurse named Esther, the other employees are very professional. I want to thank very much certain employees who stand out for their kindness, good treatment and professionalism. First of all, the CNA Estrella, who always attended me excellently, the nurse Heather, the young woman who drew blood, Irene, the very humanitarian therapist and always with... (read more)

Canterbury Tower

3501 Bayshore Blvd, Tampa, FL
$$$$
Caring99884050: "Canterbury Towers was outstanding, but they couldn’t take us because they had three acute patients already on their ward. They have to balance the number of acute patients against the staff there so that they can adequately care. The place didn’t smell, it looked great, and the food looked great. It seemed like a professional place. They had activities for people to do, and my overall impression was that, she would have gotten very good care there. They have two sides: a ve... (read more)

Carrollwood Care Center

15002 Hutchinson Rd, Tampa, FL
$$$$
Amy Hirsch-Worman: "My mother had a major stroke and aftetlr six days in the hospital, we came to Carrollwood Care Center for rehab. She came here unable to speak, unable to swallow, incontinent, and unable to move anything head to toe on her right side. After only two weeks, she is speaking some, is swallowing, and is able to move about in her wheelchair and bed pretty well. The facility renders exceptional, acute, aggressive care ... for purposes of rehabilitating a person back to home. T... (read more)

Palm Garden Of Tampa

3612 E 138thAve, Tampa, FL
$$$$
Barbara: "We toured Palm Garden of Tampa, and that place is excellent. We went in and filled out the information form, then the girl came in to pick us up and walk us through the community. We saw how the rooms were decorated, they have rooms for two people, and you can also have a private one. We saw the place where they do rehab and there was exercise equipment. The place was very clean, and we also poked our head in the dining area. I think the girl who assisted us did a really goo... (read more)

Woodbridge Rehabilitation & Health Center

8720 Jackson Springs Road , Tampa, FL
$$$$
familyfree: "This place is smelly broken doors water not hot makes you wonder if things are sanatized ants in rooms broken televisions most of staff do not care you report to ofgice and they dont care all they care about is money food is low grade nasty certain residents gets special treatment more than others when everyone should be treated equally and if you have a love one please visit and make sure they ok staff is under trained laundry always lost given to other or behind always alw... (read more)

John Knox Village Med Center

4100 E FLETCHER AVE, Tampa, FL
$$$$
abbeygirl: "I was admitted on 3/17/17 after having surgery for a broken femur. Upon arriving early evening, I was immobile and desperately needed assistance and equipment, which I was denied until being evaluated. Had a horrific night, not being allowed to have my pain medication and excruciatingly being forced to use a bedpan, as well as being kept awake all night by the other tenant in the room keeping her TV playing loudly while she slept. My family had to summon help the next mornin... (read more)

Excel Rehabilitation And Health Center

2811 Campus Hill Drive , Tampa, FL
$$$$
Peter Parker: "I am very pleased with the care my mother gets at Excel, and would recommend them highly. The staff is friendly and good with the patients. And the place is clean and orderly whenever I visit. My mother loves the activities and the food. "

Accentia Health and Rehabilitation Center of Tampa

1818 E Fletcher Avenue, Tampa, FL
$$$$
Aubrey2: "My mom was in Accentia for a period of time in rehab because she fell and broke her ribs. She’s back home now. Accentia worked with us well and everything seemed to be in good order. Of course, my mom had to be in the locked down section because she was trying to escape and all. However, everything went well for her there. Accentia was well staffed. They had lots of people. It was clean and it looked like it was regulated well. The staff was great, considering what they had... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Tampa area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 135 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Tampa area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 25 nursing homes communities in the Tampa area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.