Nursing Homes in Mountain View

32 Communities

Villa Siena

1855 Miramonte Avenue, Mountain View, CA
$$$$
Located in scenic Mountain View, California, the Villa Sienna retirement community offers a resort-style atmosphere close to several urban conveniences, such as the nearby El Camino Hospital and YMCA, as well as Cuesta Park. Reviewers praise the facility's modern architecture, and they appreciate the tranquil effect of the gardens and surrounding redwood trees. Family members note the variety of activities available to the residents, which includes bingo, puzzles and social e... (read more)

Mountain View Healthcare Ctr

2530 Solace Place, Mountain View, CA
$$$$
A family member: "I have mixed feelings about Mountain View Healthcare Ctr. Most of the caregivers were awesome. The PT and OT were very thorough, but I didn't care for the doctor that was there. She seemed a little impersonal. When I went to visit Dad one day, I found him in his wheelchair falling down and he was calling for help. I was very frustrated. The food was also not very good. A lot of times, they brought the food in but they didn't even offer to serve it to my father even though he... (read more)

Grant Cuesta Sub-acute and Rehabilitation Center

1949 GRANT ROAD, Mountain View, CA
$$$$
vbreez: "FOUR HOURS AND WAITING IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO BE CLEANED UP IN A WET AND DIRTY BED!"

El Camino Hospital D/p Snf

2500 GRANT ROAD, Mountain View, CA
yr

Sunny View

22445 Cupertino Road, Cupertino, CA

Vi at Palo Alto

620 Sand Hill Road, Palo Alto, CA
$$$$
Sara J: "The Vi is a continuing care community, but I can speak only to the Skilled Nursing portion. I was there for a month for rehab after surgery at Stanford. It was excellent! My mom was in a good one on the East Coast, and I was her caregiver and there A LOT so have familiarity with them. The ratio of CNAs to patients at the Vi was much more favorable than what I was used to with Mom's. When I pressed the call button, someone usually answered within a minute, and a CNA o... (read more)

San Tomas Convalescent Hospital

3580 PAYNE AVENUE, San Jose, CA
$$$$
Julie: "My mom moved into San Tomas Convalescent Hospital. My experience so far is wonderful, the staff is terrific, and it's a nice, clean facility. She's kept busy; they have bingo, TV, and exercises. I saw the food, and there's a lot of variety."

Sequoias-Portola Valley

501 PORTOLA ROAD, Portola Valley, CA

Lytton Gardens

649 University Avenue, Palo Alto, CA
$$$$
Situated between Stanford University and the Bayshore Freeway, Lytton Gardens offers multi-level assisted living services on a tree-lined street in the heart of Palo Alto, California. Residents and visitors appreciate the engaged, dedicated staff, immaculate environment, shaded patio areas and the several flower gardens that are in bloom nearly year-round in the region's moderate climate. Amenities include a beauty salon, physical therapy rooms and an on-site podiatrist. High... (read more)

Our Lady of Fatima Villa

20400 Saratoga Los Gatos Road, Saratoga, CA
$$$$
Miggie: "A very friendly, loving and comforting place. My mom spent over a year in the care of the dedicated personnel. Everyone from the cleaning crew, CNA's, nurses, therapists, dietary staff, and entertainment staff were friendly and great at their jobs. They made my mom feel welcome and always addressed her by name and with a smile! I dropped in almost everyday at various times and was always pleased with the quality of care. They made her feel like family. Great entertain... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Mountain View area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 5 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Mountain View area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 32 nursing homes communities in the Mountain View area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.