Memory Care in Aurora

yrs

Chelsea Place Memory Care

14055 E. Quincy Ave., Aurora, CO
$$$$
Gabrielle Eckard: "I am extremely thankful to the community at Chelsea Place for giving me so many wonderful friends and connections with the residents here. As a student, I've had had the opportunity to volunteer over 100 hours through Regis Jesuit High School and on my own. My wonderful friends here have such amazing personalities and stories. Everytime we have a dance party or venture on an excursion, it is amazing to see their eyes light up. I've only known the residents since they've been... (read more)

Brookdale Aurora

1820 South Potomac St., Aurora, CO
$$$$
Brookdale Aurora is a pleasant facility located in Aurora, Colorado with close proximity to a shopping mall and restaurants. Residents can choose between spacious one-bedroom or studio apartments, with each room containing a refrigerator, microwave and coffee pot. With access to happy hour every Friday and crafts, bingo and sing-a-longs, residents claim this facility keeps them busy. Brookdale Aurora is an especially convenient option for seniors with pets, as this facility a... (read more)

Juniper Village at Aurora

11901 East Mississippi Avenue, Aurora, CO
$$$$
Mark657557: "My brother-in-law is at Juniper Village. I think they’re wonderful, compassionate people. The facility is in excellent condition. There is nothing that apparently needs repair. It is a clean place where you’re not embarrassed to have your family move in. They’re not inexpensive, but they’re definitely worth the money. "

New Dawn Memory Care of Aurora

2000 South Blackhawk Street, Aurora, CO
$$$$
janetohl: "My aunt has been living at New Dawn since June of 2015. She has moderate Alzheimer's and cannot live alone. New Dawn has been taking good care of her and her Golden Retriever. The fact that they would take a large dog sold it for me! I live far away, so being able to depend on the administrators and staff/nurses is super-important to me, and they are good at communicating with me when situations come up that need my attention. They do provide activities for the resident... (read more)

Peregrine Senior Living at Aurora

7475 S Shawnee St, Aurora, CO
$$$$
Daughter022: "Peregrine is in a class all its own. After touring numerous communities in the Denver area, we chose Peregrine for my mom. Peregrine is a beautiful new community with the most kind and loving staff. The environment is very nurturing and includes an aviary (hence the name), a new piano, an outdoor walking trail and the cutest bunny ever. My mother just started PT there and it is excellent. My favorite part: Peregrine has a philosophy of not overmedicating. "

Belleview Heights Alzheimer's Special Care Center

14500 Belleview Ave., Aurora, CO
$$$$
The dedicated staff at Belleview Heights is excited to care for your loved one that is suffering from Alzheimer's or any other dementia related disease. We value the partnership between families, health care providers and our community to ensure your loved one is receiving the best possible care available. Our Meaningful Moments&reg program, our distinctive dementia-care program designed to honor the individual life story of each resident, is the foundation of what we do a... (read more)

Brookdale Lowry

150 Quebec Street, Denver, CO
$$$$
Situated in one of Denver's most lively neighborhoods is the Brookdale Lowry senior living facility. This exclusive community offers access to restaurants, banking facilities, physician's offices and shopping for a convenient, independent lifestyle. The library, VA hospital and a major grocery store are all within walking distance. The community features a fitness center, theater, beauty salon, arts and crafts studio, its own café and Wi-Fi access throughout the community. Pl... (read more)

Sunrise at Orchard

5975 South Holly Street, Littleton, CO
$$$$
Sunrise at Orchard is located in Littleton, Colorado, near Heritage Place Shopping Center and Koelbel Library. Visitors praise the assisted living facility's well-maintained grounds, and note that residents can enjoy the view from the large wrap-around porch. Visitors are also impressed by the pet-friendly, well-decorated private rooms. Sunrise at Orchard receives consistent praise for its staff, who visitors say are friendly and welcoming. Relatives of residents say the faci... (read more)

Brookdale Meridian Englewood

3455 South Corona Street, Englewood, CO
$$$$
AHaney: "My grandfather was there for care in the last year of his life. I cannot say enough about this facility. Clean, beautifully managed, and a staff of exceptionally professional and caring individuals. I recommend it without reservation. If you want your loved one to be superbly cared for, this is the right place."

HighPointe Senior Living

6383 E. Girard Place, Denver, CO
$$$$
HighPointe Senior Living provides assisted living and memory care in Denver, just southeast of the city near the junction of I-25 and Highway 285. Local dining options include Panera Bread, Sushi Train and Coldstone Creamery, and nearby Regal Cinemas and King Sooper provide entertainment and grocery shopping. Family members of residents tout the facility's cleanliness, good food and caring staff as prime reasons for their high ratings, and they also appreciate the on-site nur... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 34 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $6,400 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Aurora area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 41 reviews of memory care communities in the Aurora area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 34 memory care communities in the Aurora area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.