3 Independent Living Communities near Greenville, SC

Also serving communities of Greer.

Caring Star 2018

Westminster

11 E Augusta Pl, Greenville, SC
Nan106: "I visited the community and was pleasantly greeted by Sherri with her great smile and wonderful personality. I shared I was interested in a 2BR and although they did not have one available, one of the residents (Jack and Norma) quickly off... (read more)

2018

Caring Star 2017
Caring Star 2018

Haywood Estates

1180 Haywood Rd, Greenville, SC
Deanna B.: "This is a Beautiful Community my family and more importantly my mother got a real sense of belonging upon visiting. All the residents and staff are friendly and welcoming. The rooms are spacious and inviting allowing my mother to decorate... (read more)

2017, 2018

Caring Star 2016

The Cascades Verdae

10 Fountainview Terrace, Greenville, SC
Located on 32 acres of luscious southern land in Greenville, South Carolina, The Cascades Verdae offers residents the choice of a cottage or apartment with multiple rooms, and skilled nursing and rehabilitation services are available on-sit... (read more)

2016

At A Glance

There are 3 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $2,364 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Greenville area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 48 reviews of independent living communities in the Greenville area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 independent living communities in the Greenville area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.