Assisted Living in Flushing

59 Communities

Boulevard ALP

7161 159Th St, Flushing, NY
$$$$
Allan: "We have chosen the Boulevard ALP for my parents because it accepts Medicaid and it’s close to my parent’s place. There are a few people who speak my mother’s native language, which is rare, and they are happy to see that. They have Tai-Chi classes, singing, and are allowing my parents to be DJs as they used to be DJs. They really like the people, even my father who is a tremendously negative person. The staff is very nice. The only issue we have is I’ve been wanting to get m... (read more)

Sutton Gardens Senior Living

147-02 34th Avenue, Flushing, NY
$$$$
Cherie A.: "My relative lives here and I can tell you that we are very happy with the care she receives. The administrator is always available when we have questions and she gives us updates with pictures all the time. I don’t know what we would have done without them - they are a godsend "

Sanford Manor Home Care Agency

140-40 Sanford Avenue, Flushing, NY
1 review
Caring99968350: "My brother is at Sanford Home. He has schizophrenia but we didn't want to take his independence away and we only want to make sure that he does not forget his medicine, he has a roof over his head and he has food to eat. Sanford Home is clean. The people are nice and it seems that they truly care. They make sure that he gets his medicine. They make sure he is provided transportation if he needs to get to a doctor. I really feel that my brother is safe in this place and that ... (read more)

New York Armenian Home

137-31 45th Avenue, Flushing, NY

Atria Lynbrook

100 Peninsula Boulevard, Lynbrook, NY
$$$$
Atria Lynbrook is an assisted living facility located on Peninsula Boulevard in Lynbrook, New Jersey. It’s next to Sunrise Highway and a short driving distance from Green Valley Mall and South Nassau Communities Hospital. Visitors describe the staff as accommodating and friendly. They also like the restaurant-style dining area and the range of activities, which include exercise and crafts. This community offers studio and one-bedroom apartments, and it has an on-site beauty p... (read more)
yr

Sunrise of Edgewater

351 River Road, Edgewater, NJ
$$$$
Sunrise of Edgewater is located between the George Washington Bridge and Lincoln Tunnel, minutes from New York City in Edgewater, New Jersey. Visitors note the facility’s great location and spacious apartments. Residents of Sunrise of Edgewater are impressed with the level of care provided to them by a well-trained and friendly staff. The staff brings in performers from piano players to singers to entertain residents. Dominoes Club, exercise classes, religious services, arts ... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 8 days
yr

Atria Kew Gardens

117-01 84th Avenue, Kew Gardens, NY
$$$$
Winnie: "I visited Atria Kew Gardens. It wasn't as nice as the other community I visited, but it was still pretty good. The staff members I met were nice and the place was quite clean. The apartments were a little bit small, but OK. I saw the outside area and grounds, and they were beautiful."

Atria Park of Great Neck

51 Great Neck Road, Great Neck, NY
$$$$
Atria Park of Great Neck is in Great Neck, New York, near the Long Island Expressway, North Shore University Hospital and Udall's Cover Park Preserve. Visitors compliment the helpful, kind staff, and they praise the clean, spacious rooms. They mention the great restaurant with good food where guests are welcome to dine with loved ones. This community provides a bistro and pub, fitness center, movie theater, computer room and garden with patio. Relatives are impressed by the d... (read more)

Hudson Hills Senior Living

3505 Bergen Turnpike, North Bergen, NJ
$$$$
Hudson Hills Senior Living is an independent and assisted living facility offering studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments to retired seniors and their small pets south of North Bergen, NJ. The facility is in the neighborhood of New Durham, conveniently located within walking distance of shopping options like the Columbia Park Center. Visitors say the staff is very professional, encouraging residents to participate in scheduled activities such as dances, live entertainment, l... (read more)

Sunrise of North Lynbrook

53 Franklin Avenue, Lynbrook, NY
$$$$
Sunrise of North Lynbrook is nestled on the South Shore of Long Island in Lynbrook, New York, just 30 minutes from New York City. Visitors and residents give high marks to this facility for its attractive grounds and on-site therapy dog. Brookdale Lynbrook is described as having a homey atmosphere and a pleasant, informative staff. Residents can engage in many activities such as knitting, arts and crafts, bingo and flower arranging. Outdoor activities are offered during the w... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 59 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Flushing is $4,300 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Flushing area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of assisted living communities in the Flushing area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 59 assisted living communities in the Flushing area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.