10 Assisted Living Facilities in La Plata, MD

Richard R. Clark Senior Center

1210 Charles Street, La Plata, MD
Caring315108: "I am merely a visitor at the Clark Senior Center. They have many activities and various facilities to accommodate lots of fun! The entertainment I have attended has been outstanding, accompanied by a lovely meal, fun decorations and frie... (read more)

La Plata Center

1 Magnolia Dr, La Plata, MD
Offering skilled nursing, medical and rehabilitative care for patients and residents. Whether for a short stay or for an extended period, our Clinical Care Teams are focused on implementing personalized care programs to facilitate recovery ... (read more)

The Charleston Senior Community

45 St. Patrick's Drive, Waldorf, MD
Andrea: "My mom moved into The Charleston. It's very nice and nicely decorated. The staff is very friendly and all my mom's needs are being met. They have outings where they take them out to lunch, or on shopping trips, and arts and crafts, which m... (read more)

The Dunroven at Fenwick Landing

11665 Dolittle Drive, Waldorf, MD
M Labrie: "The staff is excellent!!! Every person that works here is very kind and professional. The entire facility is sparkling clean. There are many daily activities bingo, trivia, baking and gardening. The overall attitude is consistent and alway... (read more)

Morningside House of St. Charles

70 Village Street, Waldorf, MD
Jackie: "My mother who is 80 years old was recently admitted to Morningside. I must say that after less than a week, we see positive changes in her. She is not as lonely; she can have her privacy in her suite or join others in the common areas. ... (read more)

Fenwick Landing Senior Care Community

11650 Doolittle Drive, Waldorf, MD
mary897692a: "I had my mom here. She had dementia and has passed. The caretakers and management were a godsend. Loosing my mom was devastating but their excellent care, love and compassion made this a little easier. I would highly reccomend Fenwick... (read more)

Brentwood Manor Assisted Living

3369 McKnight Court, Waldorf, MD
Donnalee: "Brentwood Manor was like a home, it was a lovely home, but it was so lovely that it wasn't homey. It was over the top lovely, clean, and so pristine that you wouldn't want to mess it up. The room was fine, adequate, and very nicely furnish... (read more)

Birchwood Group Home II

18301 Indian Head Highway, Accokeek, MD
Karen113038150: "My mom is at Birchwood Group Home II. It is great. They are very friendly. The place is clean and very nice. It is very homey. The room is very spacious. It seems like the people are very caring. The staff is very knowledgeable about the m... (read more)

Mandeville House Assisted Living

2950 Fern Hill Street, Waldorf, MD

Graceland Assisted Living

1106 Cambridge Drive, Waldorf, MD
Get Pricing

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the La Plata area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 1 reviews of assisted living communities in the La Plata area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 10 assisted living communities in the La Plata area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.