Assisted Living in Middlesex County

yr

The Village at South Farms

645 Saybrook Road, Middletown, CT
$$$$
LBC: "The Village at South Farms was fantastic, and I very much enjoyed my conversations with the staff member. She took a great interest in me, and we went around the facility very thoroughly. I saw the guests, and how neat, clean, and polite they were. There were two elevators. I saw the rooms and had exactly what I needed. I understood the fact they didn't allow open burners or electric coils. The minimum that I need is a studio apartment with a bathroom, a sit-down shower, and... (read more)

The Saybrook at Haddam

1556 Saybrook Road, Haddam, CT
$$$$
Liz: "The Saybrook at Haddam was very good. The administrator showed us around the different areas, we also had lunch there and got to speak with some of the residents. It was a very nice place and they have all the facilities. Plus, the price was also reasonable. They have a variety of apartments, including 1-bedroom studios, two sizes of 1-bedroom apartments, and 2-bedrooms."

One MacDonough Place

1 Macdonough Pl, Middletown, CT
$$$$
Bob: "One Macdonough Place was a really good place. I stayed there overnight. The room was very comfortable, and the place was well cared for. I had an extraordinary lunch of a lobster roll for lunch. They had a chef who will make you custom food if you want it. That was quite a place. The staff went out of their way to make sure I got there safely, and they constantly checked on me to make sure I was comfortable. They couldn't have been better. They provided movies in your room o... (read more)

At A Glance

There are 3 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Middlesex County is $4,050 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Middlesex County area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 24 reviews of assisted living communities in the Middlesex County area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 3 assisted living communities in the Middlesex County area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.