22 Independent Living Communities in Prince Georges County, MD
The average cost of independent living in Prince Georges County is $1,225 per month. This is lower than the national median of $2,493.
To help you with your search, browse the 43 reviews below for independent living communities in Prince Georges County. On average, consumers rate independent living in Prince Georges County 4.0 out of 5 stars. Better rated regions include Alexandria City with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Caring.com has helped 8 families in Prince Georges County find high-quality senior care. To speak with one of our Family Advisors about independent living options and costs in Prince Georges County, call (855) 863-8283.
Browse Independent Living by city:
Other Senior Care in Prince Georges County, MD
- Assisted Living in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- In-Home Care in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- Memory Care in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- Nursing Homes in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- Adult Day Care in Prince Georges County, Maryland
- Home Health Agencies in Prince Georges County, Maryland
Independent Living near Prince Georges County, MD
- Independent Living in Alexandria City County, Virginia
- Independent Living in District Of Columbia County, District of Columbia
- Independent Living in Charles County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Anne Arundel County, Maryland
- Independent Living in Fairfax County, Virginia
- Independent Living in Calvert County, Maryland
Recent Reviews of Independent Living in Prince Georges
Review of Rainier Manor
Rainier Manor is excellent, and it's a really good community. I was impressed with the place. They have nice facilities. I have nothing negative to say about it. The staff greeted me well and the p... Read more
Review of The Willows Senior Community
I liked that the rooms in The Willows are a good size and my mother loves the place. The building have different rooms like the theater room, main room, and the places where people can go to watch ... Read more
Review of Woodside Village
I didn't like where the bathroom was located in Woodside Village. It's like you have to go through the bedroom to go to the bathroom. But the surroundings and the rooms were okay, it's pretty clean... Read more
Independent Living Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
Nursing Home, Assisted Living, or Independent Living?
The first step to finding the best senior housing for your loved one is to understand what type of care facility is the best fit. There are six main types of residential elder care options: ...
Q&A: Independent Living or Assisted Living?
Independent Living Costs Explained
You're in good company if the thought of moving into an independent senior living community tempts you from time to time, but you dismiss it with the thought that it's out of your reach financially...
How to Pay for Independent Living
3 Ideas to Help Afford Independent Living
The cost of [independent living facilities](https://www.caring.com/local/independent-living "Independent Living Directory") varies widely, depending on what's offered and where. Options range from ...