Nursing Homes in Lebanon

22 Communities

Otterbein Lebanon

585 North State Route 741, Lebanon, OH
$$$$
Wifeofresident: "My husband has been there 2-1/2 years. The food is sub-par. He has talked to the head of the kitchen multiple times to no avail. The nurse on duty agreed that his EGGS were unrecognizable! Recently he pushed the button for a drink at 8:30 and got no response until TEN THIRTY!! Since he is paralyzed from the waist down, he could do nothing but wait. Weekends are dreadfully understaffed. TWO AIDES FOR SIXTY PEOPLE?? I'm currently trying to find another home!! "

Cedars of Lebanon

102 East Silver Street, Lebanon, OH

Cedarview Healthcare Center

115 OREGONIA ROAD, Lebanon, OH

Mount Pleasant Retirement Village

225 Britton Ln, Monroe, OH
$$$$
EJ: "When my mother-in-law got very sick, she was moved to Mount Pleasant Retirement Village. My sister-in-law and my wife were very pleased. They followed up, they kept them both comfortable and well informed about what was happening. They were just excellent. I would highly recommend them to others. "

Avalon By Otterbein Clearcreek

9320 AVALON CIRCLE, Centerville, OH
$$$$
Nonamejane: "Why don't more hospitals refer patients to this amazing place for their rehab? My stay here was outstanding! I realize most hospitals now have their own IPR units or facilities they're contracted with. I've heard of preferred providers too, but they're missing the point! I viewed my stay at Otterbein Springboro's rehab as a sort of extension of my hospital stay. It was easy to believe the hospital social worker really cared about what I needed when I was sent to Otterbe... (read more)

Mason Christian Village

411 WESTERN ROW ROAD, Mason, OH
$$$$
Refund Plans: Declining Balance to 0% over18 yrs. Assisted Living and Nursing Care on Fee-For-Service basis.

Heritagespring Healthcare Center of West Chester

7235 HERITAGESPRING DRIVE, West Chester, OH
$$$$
aka ethel: "I appreciate the WONDERFUL job Angie does caring for my Aunt. I try not to bother her with concerns or questions when I am there , but when I do , she always listens and helps me with the situation and ALWAYS with a SMILE and a GREAT ATTITUDE .. Heritagespring should be very pleased to have Angie on their team and I feel very fortunate having her caring for my Aunt. Marlene aka Ethel "

Hillspring Health Care & Rehab

325 EAST CENTRAL AVENUE, Springboro, OH
$$$$
Dave99: "My mother is a resident, and I visit frequently. The staff are always helpful and friendly. The facility is clean. The residents all appear to be well cared for. My mom likes the food, and I think it looks good. They have many choices of food for each meal. There are several areas where family can visit. They have an outside courtyard with many benches. We enjoy visiting outside when the weather is nice. My mom recently went on an outing to a church where kids performed and ... (read more)

Garden Manor

6898 Hamilton Middletown Road, Middletown, OH
$$$$
Kevin: "My mom has moved into Garden Manor, which is right off a major highway. They have lots of parking. Garden Manor has large hallways and nice rooms. My mom is confined to a bed, so she has to have assistance getting dressed and being fed. It's a nursing home with an assisted living wing. My mom doesn't participate in activities; however, they have church, movie, bingo, and a group that likes to knit."

Indianspring of Oakley

4900 Babson Place, Cincinnati, OH
$$$$
LWR1212: "I have lived here for several months now and I love the staff. They're very kind and helpful no matter what you may need. The building is very clean, therapy and activities are great, and the food is good. I really do enjoy staying here and would recommend it to anyone looking for therapy or long term care. "

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Lebanon area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Lebanon area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 22 nursing homes communities in the Lebanon area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.