Nursing Homes in Las Vegas

38 Communities

Las Ventanas Retirement Community

10401 WEST CHARLESTON BLVD, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Joyce727760: "Las Ventanas is great, and it's probably the best in town. The staff was very good, very caring, professional, and informed. The room is very pleasant and more like a hotel room. It's not institutional; it is very clean, bright, and airy, and it has a large window. It's definitely a place to consider when one needs skilled nursing or rehabilitation. "

Advanced Health Care - Summerlin

2860 N Tenaya Way, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Happy in Vegas: "This rehab center is the finest Las Vegas has to offer!! My sister was in a terrible rehab center for less than 24 hours and we knew we had to get her out of there. AHC of S scheduled a pickup to rescue her from the "prison infirmary" where the level of care was substandard. I knew the minute we set foot in AHC's facility that it was the one for us. AHC's facility is clean and updated (only a couple of years old), it smells clean and refreshing, not like a hospital or mo... (read more)

Gaye Haven ICF

1813 Betty Lane , Las Vegas, NV
1 review
Anonymous115076650: "My experience with Gaye Haven is great. My family member is doing real well there. It's wonderful. I visit all the time, and she is OK. They're real good. It's a very small facility, but it's nice. "

Welbrook Centennial Hills, Llc

6650 Grand Montecito Parkway, Las Vegas, NV
1 review
Katherine: "My husband was in Welbrook Centennial Hills. I liked it. It was really nice. His room was very clean, and I thought the food was very good. His therapy was also very good."

Saint Joseph Transitional Rehabilitation Center

2035 W Charleston Blvd. , Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
January Frederickson: "To the most amazing staff, and residents as well, hard working, careing, compassionate, amazing people, you all treated my mother as if she was your own, God Bless all of you! "

Torrey Pines Care Center

1701 South Torrey Pines Drive, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Craigswife: "My husband spent the last 6 months of his life with these warm, caring and wonderful people. They treated him very well and often said he was part of the family. It is not as fancy as some other places but it is clean and the staff is well trained and professional. I am so grateful. "

Marquis Care Plaza Regency

6021 W. Cheyenne Ave., Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Bonnie: "I didn’t like the Marquis Plaza Regency. The food was terrible. For dinner, they gave me half a sandwich and a bowl of soup that was not good at all. My husband was there for a day or two. It's not good enough. I didn't like the way the staff treated my husband and I didn't like the food that they brought him. The staff wasn't all that great and I didn't like the place at all."

Silver Hills Health Care Center

3450 N. Buffalo Drive, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Dianne33: "I was at Silver Hills for eight days, and the staff was very nice. My place had two rooms with a divider wall and a shared bathroom. The food was OK, and the activities were very nice. "

Advanced Health Care of Las Vegas

5840 West Sunset Road, Las Vegas, NV
$$$$
Chris: "My mom was at Advanced Health Care of Las Vegas for rehab. They were very open, caring, helpful, answered any questions I had, and seemed to take very good care of my mother. I didn’t care for the food since it didn't look appetizing at all. There wasn't much going on for my mom other than rehab, so there wasn’t a lot of social engagement for her, which was a detriment to her mental state. I don't blame them for that since it is what it is. The rooms were very clean and I ha... (read more)

Sage Creek Post Acute

2350 Ione Road, Las Vegas, NV
1 review
Kathy: "Sage Creek Post-Acute is a very nice and new building. It's very clean, they're cleaning all the time, and the layout has about 60 individual rooms. The therapy area and gym were OK, and the nurses and aides were really nice. They also have a nice path with seating places, but it was too hot to take advantage of that while we were there. I had an issue with the staffing on the weekends. It could have been a little bit better in terms of numbers, but overall they did a good j... (read more)

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Las Vegas area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 104 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Las Vegas area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 38 nursing homes communities in the Las Vegas area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.