Nursing Homes in Portage

11 Communities

Golden Livingcenter - Fountainview Place

3175 LANCER STREET, Portage, IN
$$$$
ELButch450: "My father is currently in the memory care section of this facility and I feel that he is being well cared for. He had a difficult roommate at first but as soon as we asked for him to be moved it was done. "

Miller's Merry Manor

5909 LUTE ROAD, Portage, IN
$$$$
michichgo: "Very pleased with the care and companionship MMM of Portage has shown my father, who's a resident in the independent living facility. Dad's transition from living on his own to his studio apartment was seamless, in large part to the assistance we received from all of the staff at Miller's."

Addison Pointe Health & Rehab Center

780 Dickinson Road, Chesterton, IN
1 review
ReviewerUHKJN: "Our experience with Addison Pointe has been great. We really loved it. The environment and everything was good. The staff was good. My only difficulty was sometimes it's difficult to get in touch with them, but once I've been able to get in touch with them, it's been fine. My mother likes the food. We chose it because it was close to where she grew up and where she has been living all her life. "

Sebo's Nursing and Rehabilitation Center

4410 W 49th Avenue, Hobart, IN
$$$$
PM: "Sebo's Nursing and Rehabilitation Center was horrible. They had a community shower and they bathed my husband there. He told the director that it's a shame, it's filthy, and it had black mold on the walls. You have sick people and you're wheeling them into a place that's has mold? That's unacceptable. The building had a stench to it and while I was there I asked housekeeping to come and wipe a spill and clean it up for me. It was not clean like it should be. They also leave ... (read more)

Aperion Care Valparaiso

3301 North Calumet Avenue, Valparaiso, IN
$$$$
Julie166605: "Whispering Pines' rooms were very clean and spacious. The drawback was that it was two levels, and I was concerned about my parents being able to go to the lower level to the dining area. They had a little quilting area setup and played cards. They had like a little café area, movies, church, and fitness room. "

Miller's Merry Manor

2901 WEST 37TH AVENUE, Hobart, IN
1 review
Jennifer21: "My grandmother was in Miller's Merry Manor in Hobart for a couple of months for a rehab there. It was okay. But the staff was not very personable. My grandmother was diabetic and her sugar was 450 one day. My cousin sat there with my grandmother for eight hours and they never checked her and when my cousin went to tell them, they told her that she was being checked three times a day. My cousin told them that she was there all day and my grandmother hadn't been checked and th... (read more)

Valparaiso Care & Rehabilitation

606 Wall St, Valparaiso, IN
$$$$
Jonhmac1015: "My brother fell out of bed 5 times also developed terrible infection from that place"

Life Care Center of Valparaiso

3405 N CAMPBELL RD, Valparaiso, IN

Simmons Loving Care Health Facility

700 E 21ST AVE, Gary, IN

The Waters of Duneland

110 BEVERLY DR, Chesterton, IN
$$$$

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Portage area find the nursing homes community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 12 reviews of nursing homes communities in the Portage area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 11 nursing homes communities in the Portage area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.