Memory Care in Grapevine

26 Communities

Dancing River

3735 Ira E Woods, Grapevine, TX
$$$$
Dancing River is an assisted living community located near the Dallas/Fort Work International Airport in Grapevine, Texas. Residents appreciate being able to have their hair and nails done by a beautician who comes to the facility on a regular basis, the ability to enjoy Mother Nature in the open courtyard. They enjoy getting a scoop of ice cream or cooking with their friends at the on-site ice cream shop. Family members appreciate the billiards table, exercise classes and li... (read more)

Grand Brook Memory Care of Grapevine

2501 Heritage Avenue, Grapevine, TX
$$$$
Susan: "My dad moved to Grand Brook Memory Care of Grapevine. I can't say enough nice things about it. They have really taken good care of him. When he went there, he was deteriorating rapidly, and in just two weeks he has physically gotten so much better. I like their attitude and the atmosphere. The food is good and home-cooked. They have two dining halls, one for people who do not need assistance, and one for people who do. They have tons of activities and they don't just leave h... (read more)

Meadowood Assisted Living & Memory Care

4545 Merlot Avenue, Grapevine, TX
$$$$
Meadowood Assisted Living & Memory Care is located on Merlot Avenue in Grapevine, Texas. It’s conveniently close to Highway 121 and is a short driving distance from the Shops at Vineyard Village. Visitors praise this community's cafeteria and food, and comment that the staff is friendly and helpful. Residents’ family members also commend the range of activities offered, such as bingo, cooking lessons and religious services. This community accommodates up to 75 residents and a... (read more)

Atria Grapevine

3975 William D. Tate Avenue, Grapevine, TX
$$$$
Located in Grapevine, Texas, Atria Grapevine is less than 3 miles from the Glade Parks shopping mall and Bob Eden Park. Residents and their families note that this facility has well-appointed accommodations, some of which include spacious bathrooms and kitchenettes. Residents enjoy relaxing in the landscaped courtyards and being pampered in the beauty parlor, and visitors appreciate the chef-prepared food and the restaurant-like dining room. Atria Grapevine receives praise fo... (read more)
yrs

Legacy at Bear Creek

200 Keller Smithfield Road South, Keller, TX
$$$$
At Thrive, we’ve dedicated our lives to ensure there is purpose in every breath of each resident we’re honored to serve. We understand that Elders and their loved ones depend on us not only to live, but to live well. It’s a challenge we welcome – every day. We have two living options under one roof. Assisted Living is ideal for residents who value their independence, but may need assistance with daily activities. Our community team members are raving fans of encouraging i... (read more)

Isle at Watermere

101 Watermere Drive, Southlake, TX
$$$$
Isle at Watermere, an assisted living community, is located near the Bicentennial Park and Town Square of Southlake, Texas. This facility gets high marks for its large rooms, spacious dining hall and gourmet food. Residents enjoy being able to play games, take group exercise classes together and learn how to create in art and craft classes. Families like that their loved ones are able to get out and about regularly thanks to the group outings offered at the facility. The priv... (read more)

Elmcroft of Bedford

3800 Central Drive, Bedford, TX
$$$$
Elmcroft of Bedford is located in the western part of the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex, roughly halfway between the towns of Bedford and Grapevine. Residents describe it as a well-maintained facility with spacious rooms and a helpful, friendly staff. The pet-friendly property is one level, making it easy for residents to get around. Its several amenities include a library, outdoor community garden and beauty salon. The facility's dining area earns praise from residents for its... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 8 days
yrs

Brookdale Oak Hollow

2016 L Don Dodson Parkway, Bedford, TX
$$$$
John113280250: "Brookdale was for someone more incapacitated than my mother at that time or someone that suffered more dementia than my mother. I was pretty sure that they had daily exercises, but I could not recall on the field trips. I believed they had three meals and they had to pay extra for snacks. I saw a couple of rooms there, the ones that I would be choosing for my mother. The place was clean. "

Silverado Valley Ranch

8855 Valley Ranch Pkwy, Irving, TX
$$$$
Spouse needing respite care: "I had the opportunity to leave my husband, who has mild-moderate Alzheimer's, at this facility for a week while I attended a business conference in Florida and then spent a few days of vacation on the beach with my brother. It was the first time I had left Bill overnight at a facility--other times he's been left briefly with friends. I was nervous, especially since I was going to be so far away. I shouldn't have been. I can't think of any place I'd want to leave my loved one... (read more)

Avalon Memory Care - Irving

3400 North Country Club Rd., Irving, TX
$$$$
Nicole: "My aunt moved into Avalon Memory Care. The director and all the employees are personable, my aunt has been really happy, and she's gained 10 lbs. since she's been there. It's really been a good thing. It was a lot cheaper, they see a physician once a week, they do physical therapy twice a week, and the physical therapist goes to the facility. They feed them three times a day, plus snacks. They play games, reminisce, and do one on one also."

At A Glance

There are 26 Memory Care communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $5,107 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Grapevine area find the memory care community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 3 reviews of memory care communities in the Grapevine area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 26 memory care communities in the Grapevine area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.