13 Independent Living Communities in Cheektowaga, NY

Also serving communities of West Seneca, Buffalo.

Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga

151 Bennett Road, Cheektowaga, NY
Anna: "Elderwood Residences at Cheektowaga is really clean and nice. The service provided by the staff is good, but it could be better. My parents have food delivered to them, but they also go out to eat, and they say the food is really good. My ... (read more)

Maryvale East Senior Apartments

100-120 Moorman Drive,, Cheektowaga, NY
salj: "After reading an advertisement for this place I decided to rent : safe, comfortable, secure, and manager has a good rapport with tenants. Manager won't take the time to ensure quiet enjoyment of your apt (suggests you handle it); talks d... (read more)

The Amberleigh

2330 Maple Rd, Williamsville, NY
Tim Fox: "I have found my Dad's stay at The Amberleigh very satisfying. As a child it is always hard to see your parents sell the family home and move out! I can say we haven't looked back since he has been there [May 2017]. After my Mom died he ... (read more)

Solstice Senior Living at East Amherst

6363 Transit Rd, East Amherst, NY
Margaret: "Solstice Senior Living at East Amherst was so nice and the dining room was luxurious. You get to pick what you want to eat. I can't say enough good things about it. You get your meals, they have security on duty, and you get to bring your ... (read more)
Special Promotion! Ends in 9 days

Presbyterian Village at North Church

214 Village Park Drive, Williamsville, NY
The Scotsman: "I visited the facility and was given a tour. The apartment I was shown was small, with just a galley kitchen. I was told that the facility is "pet friendly", but found later that their "friendliness" toward cats requires that they be dec... (read more)

Mary Agnes Manor

307 Porter Avenue, Buffalo, NY
Conveniently located in Buffalo, NY, Mary Agnes Manor is an Assisted Living facility with an experienced staff that helps assist residents as needed. Residents rave about the unique solarium which allows incredible scenic views of the nearb... (read more)

Brompton Heights, Inc.

275 Brompton Road, Williamsville, NY
Daniel374574: "My mom is staying in Brompton Heights. The rooms are somewhat small, but they're decent and clean enough. There are no issues, but I think they should have better knowledge on their patients. Their record keeping isn't the greatest. The re... (read more)

Eagle Crest Senior Village

100 Weiss Avenue, West Seneca, NY
MariaZMKQU: "Eagle Crest Senior Village was nice. The staff I met was very helpful and had a lot of pamphlets ready. The rooms were brand new and nice. They had two meals prepared for the residents and a bulletin board with stuff to do. I'd recommend t... (read more)

Asbury Pointe

50 Stahl Rd, Getzville, NY
Richard B.: "Ashbury Pointe was very nice. The apartments were a good size, the staff was very friendly, and the food was excellent. The activities were just like everybody else's, and they've got a bus that will take you shopping if you have to go. Th... (read more)

Crestmount Square Senior Apartments

285 Crestmount Avenue, Tonawanda, NY
lauren-l: "Crestmount looked wonderful. The visit was perfect. They were very nice. They took me to one of the apartments which they had already completed, and I loved it. I was on a waiting list, and I would be moving in on Thursday. They had an exe... (read more)

Transit Pointe Senior Apartments

8040 Roll Rd., East Amherst, NY
Zeena1: "We really liked Transit Pointe as they have a lot of activities for people to do. They were very kind to everybody there. You could really see that they took good care of people. The apartments were super clean and very nice. They were ver... (read more)

Turtle Creek Senior Apartments

2730 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY
Caring81280450: "I am in Turtle Creek, and I have been here for 4 years. I am staying in what they call a luxury apartment. However, there are no garbage disposals. As far as a water heater, we called it a community water heater. I am told there are two wa... (read more)

Weinberg Campus

2700 North Forest Road, Getzville, NY
Larry: "I am at Weinberg Campus, it’s close by, they have good care, and so far, so good, but the dining room needs some work. They seem to be short-handed more often in the dining room. For the most part it’s OK, but it could be better."

At A Glance

There are 13 of independent living communities in the city and surrounding area to choose from, with an average cost of $1,949 per month.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Cheektowaga area find the independent living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 9 reviews of independent living communities in the Cheektowaga area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 13 independent living communities in the Cheektowaga area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.