Assisted Living in Newton

15 Communities

Carillon Assisted Living of Newton

1088 Radio Station Road, Newton, NC
$$$$
Susy63: "I cannot speak for the rest of the facility, only The Garden Place (memory care) and it was the absolute worst care 6000 a month could buy! My poor 93 year old mother with Alzheimer's was treated poorly and I finally got her out of there 4 months after she went in. She is now in a much better place where she is treated with dignity and respect. Interestingly, the Newton ALF is now being managed by administrators from Raleigh. Someone cleaned house and I think that was a step... (read more)

Piedmont Village At Newton

1345 Chapman Lane, Newton, NC
yr

Brookdale Falling Creek

910 29th Avenue North East, Hickory, NC
$$$$
Caring Guest: "I wouldn't mind living at Brookdale Falling Creek. The residents looked very comfortable. The rooms looked very pleasant. The staff member who assisted me during my visit was very thorough in answering all of my questions. "

Brookdale Hickory Northeast

2530 16th Street NE, Hickory, NC
$$$$
Helen648544: "Brookdale told me a room cost $3,000 when it was really $6,000. It didn’t seem like it was as congenial as other places. They had really beautiful grounds and transportation. The rooms were pretty good and had adequate closets. I was just disappointed with the price. "
yrs

Carillon Assisted Living of Lincolnton

440 Salem Church Road, Lincolnton, NC
$$$$
Sharon: "My father-in-law is living at Carillon Assisted Living of Lincolnton. The general appearance and layout is excellent. The food is also great. The staff is excellent and they provide excellent care. Everything is great. The rooms are clean and a good size. My father-in-law started in there with a roommate, but he doesn't have one now. He has adjusted very well and he seems very happy. They do puzzles, sorting and folding, games, and they take them out to do activities."

Cambridge House

114 Tenth Street NE, Hildebran, NC
$$$$
Pat119862950: "Cambridge House was very nice. My mom was there for three years before she passed away, and they did an excellent job with her. It’s a lock down facility, and most of the rooms are semi-private. They fix the meals for them, have indoor activities, and have a physician on staff that comes into the facility. They also have a lot of staff. We were very pleased with everything. "

Lutheran Home - Hickory

1265 21 ST NE, Hickory, NC
1 review

Springs of Catawba

2010 29th Avenue Drive Ne, Hickory, NC
$$$$
shanab09: "Wonderful caring community. Feels like home."

Kingston Residence of Hickory

904 Second Street NE,, Hickory, NC
$$$$
KB21: "Kingston is a wonderful option for senior living. The rooms are apartment style and are very nice, the staff are attentive and kind, and the residents seem genuinely happy. Their dining room area is large, and they have hostesses that come take your order- there are a lot of food choices! They are one of the few assisted living communities that I know of that offer 24 hour nurses. It is a really lovely building. "

Catawba Valley Assisted Living

4174 Shook, Conover, NC
$$$$
Loving daughter : "My Father has lived there for many years. I have found it to be a wonderful experience for him as well as myself. The staff - from the housekeeper to the administrator all show genuine caring and affection for the people who live there. It is a wonderful place and I recommend it to anyone who has to place their mom or dad somewhere. "

At A Glance

There are 15 assisted living communities in the city and surrounding suburbs to choose from. The average cost of assisted living in Newton is $5,550 per month, according to the latest estimates from Genworth.

Caring.com has been supporting families since 2007. Our free family advisor service has helped numerous families in the Newton area find the assisted living community that is right for them. Learn about how our team of family advisors can help you and your family at no cost by calling (855) 763-5743.

• See more than 2 reviews of assisted living communities in the Newton area from residents and their loved ones.
  • Browse our comprehensive directory of 15 assisted living communities in the Newton area for photos and information about amenities, costs and more.