Memory Care Facilities near Parker, Colorado
Caring.com offers a free service to help families find senior care. We have thousands of reviews for Memory Care including 9 reviews for Parker Memory Care providers. Please explore the information on this page to get contact information and learn about options, amenities, and events.
More Information About Memory Care
3 Creative Ways to Get a Loved One to Accept Help
Article: Some people with dementia won't take help from anyone except you, the overloaded caregiver. Learn ways to get someone with dementia to accept in-home care help and assistance from home health agencies. Or how to talk about making the move to assisted living or memory care.
What to Do When Parents Must Live Separately: 6 Tips to Help Them Cope
Article: It's heartbreaking, but common: One parent needs more care than the other can provide at home. If your parents must live separately because of assisted living or memory care, these 6 expert tips will help you cope with the transition.
My Mother Has Become Paranoid, and It's Really Causing Problems!
Blog Post: Older adults who are paranoid may be facing dementia -- or begging for attention. Learn how to cut down on the drama and pinpoint paranoia's cause, and find out when it might be time to get in-home care help, seek help from home health agencies, or to make the move to a memory care facility.
- 8 Smart Ways to Pay for Assisted Living
- 11 Signs It Might Be Time for Assisted Living
- Memory Care Checklist: What to Look for, What to Ask
- 10 Ideas to Help Provide Alzheimer's Care From Far Away
- Alzheimer's Symptoms and Difficult Behaviors
- Burning Question: How can I ease the transition into an assisted living facility or Alzheimer's unit?
- Assisted Living or Nursing Home?